Quilt purchase

Vickie55
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone purchased from Amelia quilts off of Facebook?  Or Emma Cotton?  I purchased a quilt for a Christmas gift and paid through PayPal. Now I’m Seeing people commenting fraud alert. It invoiced through Printabel Company Ltd. 

Login to Me Too
402 REPLIES 402

nini6
Contributor
Contributor

received an email saying my order had shipped. now, I can not find any information for this company.  my email for shipping info is gone, I can not bring up the website any longer.  and the money was paid Nov 27 from my paypal account.  

Login to Me Too

Ydesrosiers
New Community Member

Same problem here.  Got worried when my orders didn’t  arrive and never received tracking information.  Their beautiful website is defunct and email address doesn’t work.  I’ve filed my fraud complaint today.  Ordered from Amelia Quilts.  Came up as Printabel Company Limited. 

Login to Me Too

BarbaraAK
New Community Member

The same thing happened to me. I also ordered shirts from another vendor, both were from ads on Facebook and same thing. I will never order anything advertised on Facebook again.

Login to Me Too

Abydos1
Contributor
Contributor
DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. Either you won't get them at all or you will get part of your order after 8 weeks and then they want you to close your PayPal claim before they refund your money. Don't do it. They are not respectable dealers and are crooks. Many folks have lost money and did not get their orders. Also rhe quality is very poor. Loose stitching, thin coverlets, blurring images. And, they delete all negative feedback comments!!
Login to Me Too

D023
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get your money back? I bought the dragonfly quilt from the same people. I am wondering how to go about getting my refund. I have transaction numbers that show it was drawn from my bank account to PayPal. I have been getting emails when I contact the company, but they are generic responses. When I check the tracking, it shows it departed Shanghai on December 7th, on its way to Pdx. Another tracking says it •Confirmed order on 11/25/2018 - •Processed order on 12/5/2018 - •Quality checked on 12/17/2018 - •Dispatched item on 12/31/2018 - •Product delivery blank I noticed that all of the websites are down, which are Shopify websites. Today I asked for a refund. I'm sure I will have file a dispute with PayPal soon.
Login to Me Too

MontanaMom
Contributor
Contributor

I just spent an hour on the phone with PayPal and I am getting a refund.  Please call them and they are aware of this mess

Login to Me Too

NNC2

Yes we were scammed. Searched google and BBB is warning of this scam. Other names are 

• Weirdo Stuff
  • Emacotton
  • Ecrafta
  • Uscrafta
  • USA Crafta
  • Umovietee
  • Kathleen Quilt
  • Amelia Quilt
  • EMA Cotton
  • Cotton Blanket
  • ARA Cotton
  • Joyce Quilt
  • Ducha
  • Amelia Cotton
  • Elsie Quilt
  • Elsie May Quilt
  • weirdostuff.net
  • bellaquilt.net
  • uscrafta.com
  • emacotton.com
  • emastore10.com
  • emmacotton09.com
  • aracotton.com
  • emmacotton13.com
  • ameliacotton10.com
  • Amelia-quilt.com
  • hellodobo.com
  • bellaquilt.com
  • duhuquilt.com
  • Some have gotten additional charges on their credit card. If you go to the BBB site there is a link to report the scam. Maybe this will help others. We will be cancelling our card
Login to Me Too

Rascal44279
Contributor
Contributor
Purchased 2 quilts from amilia quilt co on Nov. 29. Email says they are on the way. Website can't be found and no response. I would like my quilts or my money.
Login to Me Too

MontanaMom
Contributor
Contributor

OMG   I just got the 2 quilts I ordered and they are hideous.  I waited this long and they look like this?  Not at all like the pics that were shown.  One of the quilts was for a family member that had a cancer situation.  Going to now get my money back.  I am so very mad and sad.

Going to try and call PayPal and see what is what now.

Login to Me Too

lauramckeane
Contributor
Contributor
I just got notice that mine made it to CA from china! Been six weeks!! I am beyond irritated as these were for Christmas and no where did it say when I ordered them that they were coming from China! I am still pursuing action for sure.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.