Quilt purchase

Vickie55
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone purchased from Amelia quilts off of Facebook?  Or Emma Cotton?  I purchased a quilt for a Christmas gift and paid through PayPal. Now I’m Seeing people commenting fraud alert. It invoiced through Printabel Company Ltd. 

Login to Me Too
402 REPLIES 402

nan65
Contributor
Contributor
I just got three separate emails from Emma carton stating that each of my quilt has been shipped via DHLG, which I believe is DHL Global. In the email I clicked on track shipment and it actually took me to DHL tracking info. It shows this shipment was processed on December 5. I also went directly to DHL’s website and entered the tracking number and was able to pull up the same information. Stay tuned for more...
Login to Me Too

Justmad
Contributor
Contributor
After how long? And why now?
Login to Me Too

Justmad
Contributor
Contributor
Why did you not send the reply to,PayPal. Is PayPal standing behind this scam of a company?
Login to Me Too

Mandyk1985
I ordered a quilt November 22 and still have not received it. I also got an invalid tracking number. I email the “seller” at the same email address you did threatening to open a dispute through PayPal if I did not get a timely response. That was over a week ago and still no response. I have since disputed through PayPal. Today I attempted to contact the seller by the same email address and my email was returned undeliverable. This is a foreign SCAM! I just hope I at least get a refund from PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Ptty746
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having the same problem. Very disappointed and frustrated. The email address is bogus and so is the tracking number
Login to Me Too

ajividen
New Community Member

Has anyone gotten a refund from paypal?  They just told me that Printabel responded, so they are looking into it.

Login to Me Too

JR2_Alaska
New Community Member

I ordered a quilt from Amelia Quilts from a facebook ad as well... its a scam. Started a case with paypal but not expecting much. Same with the emails sent to them, just a robo answer.  Amelia quilts address is some crappy house in Salem Oregon so its fake.  A little more research shows they have done this over and over with multiple quilt business names.  Just go to emmacotton13.com to see the latest name for the website (today its Joyce Quilts).  I believe they pick a name close to an existing quilt shop name to help confuse people.  Just going to have to treat this as a lesson learned and move on. The people behind it are in Hong Kong so no chance we are getting any law enforcement help.

Login to Me Too

GMCGuy
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered on two quilts to get free shipping via Facebook advertisement December 2nd. Confirmation email from "Emacotton" includes "View your order" link that goes to https://emmacotton13.com which returns a Chrome browser error "Oops, something went wrong. What happened? This shop is unavailable" 

Receipt from PayPal is the same thing, paid PRINTABEL COMPANY LIMITED. I have emailed the company requesting an update on my order & will wait the week for delivery then pursue a refund with PayPal and CitiBank.

A website that is still up https://emma13.myshopify.com/ lists their address on the Contact Us page as 9183-9169 Sylvarena Rd Wesson, MS 39191 which is, in fact, a dirt lot & Texaco gas station according to Google maps. 

See also information on this scam at https://scamwitness.com/emmacotton09-com-scam-or-legit

Login to Me Too

MontanaMom
Contributor
Contributor

I too ordered from them and have been scammed.  I opened up a case with PP with them.  Hopefully, I will get results.  

Login to Me Too

MontanaMom
Contributor
Contributor

What is the email address for PRINTABEL COMPANY LIMITED

I may as well give it a try

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.