cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quilt purchase

New Community Member

Re: Quilt purchase

I purchased two thru PP in Nov 2018. I did receive one of them. When I disputed it with PP the seller claimed it was delivered and used the tracking info for the one I did receive. PP wouldn't even listen to me regarding the one I didn't. Just kept sayin it was delivered 

Contributor

I have yet to receive four of the quilts I ordered.
Contributor

Like all the others commenting on this thread, I was defrauded by Amelia Quilts (Printabel Co. Ltd) when I ordered a "twin" quilt and received a 25x43" piece of cloth.  I wouldn't classify the thin cheap thing I received as a bona fide quilt.  Obviously, way too small to use on a twin bed, and it cost me $49.91.   And this after I waited 4 MONTHS for delivery.  I had intended to have it by Christmas.  It was finally shipped only after I opened a dispute through PayPal.  Then I had to reopen the dispute because the product was not as described.  To get a refund, I had to ship it back to Hong Kong which cost $23.50 for a 10 oz. package.  To get a refund for the return shipping, I activated PayPal's return shipping refund process.  It appears to be working.  Just had to submit a photo of my USPS receipt.   Eventually I will have a full refund but only after much waiting and time on the phone.  

Contributor

I purchased 2 quilts on December 2 2018. A twin and a king size. I finally received the twin in February of this year. I have yet to receive the king size and had made every effort to contact this company and resolve it through PayPal. I am furious. They owe me a quilt or $69.95 refund. And...the twin was extremely small...more like a baby blanket. What if anything can be done to receive a refund. Thanks

Contributor

After 2 disputes with pay-pal, and a long time, I received an item, Not a quilt, and not queen size. I had to finally let go. I will never buy anything in this manner again.

New Community Member

Paypal was absolutely no help at all. I received one of the two quilts I ordered so Paypal refused to process my claim saying that my order was delivered and that was that. They closed the claim without allowing me to contest. So I guess I paid $102 for a quilt worth about $20. Never again will I order from an unknown company on the internet. When an ad comes my way on Facebook, I post Buyer Beware, etc with my story hoping to deter anyone from purchasing. BTW it took 2 months for my quilt to be delivered. With all the posts from people with similar experiences, you would think Paypal would help get my money back which was paid from paypal funds.

Highlighted
Contributor

That’s very true!! PayPal was of no help at all.
New Community Member

It’s a scam
Contributor

It’s ridiculous that PP doesn’t do more to be helpful.
New Community Member

Has anyone been able to get their money back?