Quilt purchase

Vickie55
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone purchased from Amelia quilts off of Facebook?  Or Emma Cotton?  I purchased a quilt for a Christmas gift and paid through PayPal. Now I’m Seeing people commenting fraud alert. It invoiced through Printabel Company Ltd. 

Login to Me Too
402 REPLIES 402

jezbian
Contributor
Contributor

I just placed an order for two quilts last night and when the "Printabel Company Ltd" info came up in the email from Paypal I started digging...and now all i can find is info about this Hong Kong based company. (Later last night I attempted to make a donation to a charitable cause and my bank declined that. This morning i got a call from my bank's fraud dept. so now i am also wondering if this was a poor choice...

Login to Me Too

pfachting
New Community Member

I did too and now the entire website is gone plus the email for the online retailer is not working. 

Login to Me Too

jtaylor68
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem, and Pay Pal just tells me to contact the seller.  It’s really frustrating, because that’s  what I’ve been trying to do.

Have you had any success?

Login to Me Too

queentinacat

No I have had NO help and paypal only kept my case for a period of time (I am caring for my mom in hospice) and missed the e-mail that said they were closing it Feb. 9th...I am beyond frustrated.

Login to Me Too

Sue20020
Contributor
Contributor
I order this and it was suppose to be a comforter set it was like two sheets sewed together. Contact PayPal And they would not help recover my money please don’t order from these Printable Co
Login to Me Too

Allthumbs1
Same thing is happening to me. The company lists an address in Houston, but the address doesn't exist
Login to Me Too

micten

I ordered what I thought was a comforter and received a very thin, irregular sized duvet cover with non-matching shams.  Very disappointed. Hoping to recover at least a portion of the cost of my order.

Login to Me Too

Barb7958
Contributor
Contributor
I did the same back Dec. 2018 ordered a quilt , excuses for questions when I would get it , found out it was a scam . Paypal reimbursed me after they too couldnt get any answers
Login to Me Too

pkashtock

I know it is a year later, but I hope you filed with PayPal, telling them, yes, I contacted the company. I gave the company notice they had three days to deal with the issue before I filed with PayPal. They got right back to me asking for photos of what I received. I just finished sending those, so we'll see what happens. They now have two more days to fix it. The quilts would have been cute enough for $12 at a craft fair, or $6 from Spencers. But not $49.95 a pop.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.