Quilt purchase

Vickie55
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone purchased from Amelia quilts off of Facebook?  Or Emma Cotton?  I purchased a quilt for a Christmas gift and paid through PayPal. Now I’m Seeing people commenting fraud alert. It invoiced through Printabel Company Ltd. 

Login to Me Too
402 REPLIES 402

adroitful
Contributor
Contributor

If you purchased through paypal, they should be able to give you your money back on this. If you purchased with a debit or credit card, then call up your financial institution and say you didn't authorize the transaction. Even if you received your quilts, you'll still get your money back. Trust me, i'm getting hit with this scam right now. At least in you guys' case, it seems like a legit chargeback. I'm just out the money on the guy hitting me with the unauthorized transaction scam. 

Login to Me Too

kerryldaniels
Contributor
Contributor

I'm still fighting this, I don't understand why Paypal refuses to see this scam.  It is so obvious.  I have never received my Quilt, I ordered in November 2018.  And after I ordered they bombarded me with emails trying to get me to order again.  I use Paypal a lot but now I really doubt them.  I am a good customer but have lost some faith in them. 

Login to Me Too

CASPER999
Contributor
Contributor

I opened a case also with paypal, I purchased items on December 02, still under review from Paypal, I dont understand why they are not refunding my money yet as everybody knows amelia quilt is a scam !! I was also invoiced by Printabel Company Ltd.

did any of you got your money back from Paypal yet ???

Login to Me Too

Roxy_1
Contributor
Contributor
Yes they said it would be received by Christmas and I disputed because I never received it...paypal ruled in their favor because they provided tracking. At the end of January the cheaply made quilt finally arrived. Very disappointed paypal allows this to occur!!!
Login to Me Too

Roxy_1
Contributor
Contributor
Yes they said it would be received by Christmas and I disputed because I never received it...paypal ruled in their favor because they provided tracking. At the end of January the cheaply made quilt finally arrived. Very disappointed paypal allows this to occur!!!
Login to Me Too

Sw78
Contributor
Contributor
So, I got taken by them too. I opened a case with PayPal. Then when the company sent in a fake tracking number I called DHL Global. They sent me a wonderful e-mail stating that the company had printed a shipping label but it was never picked up and never made it to DHL. I would encourage everyone who has a tracking number to call DHL for your email. PayPal refunded my money, it took less than 36 hours for the whole thing!
Login to Me Too

VOLS
Contributor
Contributor
I was initially denied my claim and then again. I appealed every time. The last time they found in favor of the scammers. They said that the “quilt” wasn’t misrepresented. I asked them how they knew that when they shut the site down after they ripped hundreds of people off. I told them of the scam alerts and reviews on the BBB site and TrustPilot. I ordered November 6 and received it 3 months later. Just a cheap, screen printed, poor quality sheet that was nothing like the quilt on their site. Today I received the email that stated they were gonna credit my account.
Login to Me Too

CASPER999
Contributor
Contributor

I did order from them on facebook and paid via Paypal, I call paypal twice to speak with agent and I finally got my refund from Paypal.

Login to Me Too

markspm
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased two thru PP in Nov 2018. I did receive one of them. When I disputed it with PP the seller claimed it was delivered and used the tracking info for the one I did receive. PP wouldn't even listen to me regarding the one I didn't. Just kept sayin it was delivered 

Login to Me Too

Meredith88
Contributor
Contributor
I have yet to receive four of the quilts I ordered.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.