cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quilt purchase

Re: Quilt purchase

Hi @TonyaLK

I apologize for the negative experience. 

We offer to cover up to $30.00 for return shipping. If the shipping company is stating the return address isn't valid, please check with another shipping company or provide documentation from the shipping company that the return address isn't valid and we can review to see what other options we have to resolve the issue. 

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Contributor

I too purchased 2 king size quilts. But mine were from Amelia Quilts. On my paypal statement. It says Printabel. I just spoke with Chad at Paypal and put a dispute in. If the company does not respond,I get my money back. Find your paypal statement, call and talk to a live person. Give them the transaction number on your statement, the date of purchase and the amount. They may have used a different Company name to bill your paypal account.
New Community Member

Printabel is a scam. Now PayPal is giving me the run around. Who’s side are they on? May have to use amazon solely
Contributor

I've had the same problem.  I purchased a quilt through them for Christmas, was charged for it, and have never received the item.  I lodging a dispute against them.

Contributor

I had purchased quilts also. I started my dispute with Paypal in December. I was persistent with them and finally over this past weekend they refunded the money that was paid. I could not find the website any longer on line; my shipping information Amelia quilts provided was deleted. The company says and shows they are out of Oregon but they are not, they are out of CHINA> That company provided a tracking number to paypal. I checked on line and also called DHL. a shipping label was electronically entered but nothing was ever shipped or dropped off or picked up, only a label. I went back and forth with Paypal but in the end, persistence paid off for me and my money was recouped. I called and called and spoke with PAYPAL consistently. NOT EMAIL. 

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributor

Do not give up. Persistence is the only way to make this right. I started 12/3 and just got a refund. I went through phony tracking, misinformation. It is a company in VietNam. Uses 10 different names, all phony. This was a huge scam and Paypal made it worse by not standing behind their house policies.
Tags (1)
Contributor

Thank you for posting your information.  It’s really helpful to show me what I need to do.  I appreciate it.

Contributor

Thanks for the update.  I appreciate it.

Contributor

I'm going through this right now. I emailed the company and no response. I bought 5 quilts. Now I've opened a case with PayPal. Absolutely terrible.

Contributor

I found it humorous that PayPal denied my resolution claim. “Since my itemwas delivered.” However, there’s no way to reply that it took 2.5 months for delivery or file a complaint so that someone else can avoid the headaches