Quilt purchase

Vickie55
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone purchased from Amelia quilts off of Facebook?  Or Emma Cotton?  I purchased a quilt for a Christmas gift and paid through PayPal. Now I’m Seeing people commenting fraud alert. It invoiced through Printabel Company Ltd. 

Login to Me Too
402 REPLIES 402

Arrowman1
New Community Member
Printabel is a scam. Now PayPal is giving me the run around. Who’s side are they on? May have to use amazon solely
Login to Me Too

jtaylor68
Contributor
Contributor

I've had the same problem.  I purchased a quilt through them for Christmas, was charged for it, and have never received the item.  I lodging a dispute against them.

Login to Me Too

nini6
Contributor
Contributor

I had purchased quilts also. I started my dispute with Paypal in December. I was persistent with them and finally over this past weekend they refunded the money that was paid. I could not find the website any longer on line; my shipping information Amelia quilts provided was deleted. The company says and shows they are out of Oregon but they are not, they are out of CHINA> That company provided a tracking number to paypal. I checked on line and also called DHL. a shipping label was electronically entered but nothing was ever shipped or dropped off or picked up, only a label. I went back and forth with Paypal but in the end, persistence paid off for me and my money was recouped. I called and called and spoke with PAYPAL consistently. NOT EMAIL. 

Login to Me Too

Beckydlany
Contributor
Contributor
Do not give up. Persistence is the only way to make this right. I started 12/3 and just got a refund. I went through phony tracking, misinformation. It is a company in VietNam. Uses 10 different names, all phony. This was a huge scam and Paypal made it worse by not standing behind their house policies.
Login to Me Too

jtaylor68
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for posting your information.  It’s really helpful to show me what I need to do.  I appreciate it.

Login to Me Too

jtaylor68
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the update.  I appreciate it.

Login to Me Too

TamFit
Contributor
Contributor

I'm going through this right now. I emailed the company and no response. I bought 5 quilts. Now I've opened a case with PayPal. Absolutely terrible.

Login to Me Too

WendyJ873
Contributor
Contributor
I found it humorous that PayPal denied my resolution claim. “Since my itemwas delivered.” However, there’s no way to reply that it took 2.5 months for delivery or file a complaint so that someone else can avoid the headaches
Login to Me Too

TamFit
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Wendy- I'm going through the same. Just because I got a tracking number regardless of the fact that I ordered 5 items and 3 were missing AND they came over 2 months late. Does PayPal not see this thread and all the complaints? When I get my results, if they are not positive, I'll be calling AGAIN and redirecting them to this feed as they have got to see this. This is absolutely disgusting that we are all going through this. I think it should be brought forward to the public's eye. We should all band together and screenshot the feed and post it on facebook, twitter, etc. 

Login to Me Too

Gritbob
New Community Member

I bought my quilt for a Christmas gift in November. On 12/7/18 I got my tracking information. Several emails in the last two months, and they always tell me that I should be patient, it is in transit overseas. For about 6 weeks, there was NO tracking info available on the DHL website. Finally, I disputed this with PayPal, and the other day got my refund. Still, Eric at eCrafta tells me to be patient, in transit overseas. I talked with DHL a few minutes ago, and the tracking info is correct. On 12/6 a LABEL was created. However, NO PACKAGE was ever given to DHL for shipment. Within 2 days of receiving the package it will show in the tracking information. I emailed Eric back to advise him of this, and I am awaiting his reply. I was unaware of this being a scam, since they look really nice! I will never buy off of FB again. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.