Quilt purchase

Vickie55
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone purchased from Amelia quilts off of Facebook?  Or Emma Cotton?  I purchased a quilt for a Christmas gift and paid through PayPal. Now I’m Seeing people commenting fraud alert. It invoiced through Printabel Company Ltd. 

Login to Me Too
402 REPLIES 402

Sue20020
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a Christmas sweat shirt and never received what I ordered Paypal would not even do anything to refund my money just because they showed a tracking number they took there word that it was received. This isn’t the first time that this has happened can’t they see these people are scamming us. We need something done to make PayPal see what’s going on to wake them up.
Login to Me Too

wolfman6
Contributor
Contributor

We should all go in on a class action lawsuit against PayPal because they are not following their own guidelines for Purchase Protection Guarantee. I discovered that this entire process is automated - no human even looks at any of the evidence or information. As long as PrintLabel Company gives a tracking number, the computer decides in the seller's favor. No appeals process. If you can get through to customer service, it's an office in India. Ask for a supervisor and they transfer you to another person who claims to be a supervisor but is not. I got one of them to admit they do not even have supervisor's at the office. They tell you that PayPal corporate does not have phones! Yeah, right!

PayPal has gotten too big and the people that work for them don't want to be bothered with customer issues. They don't care. I got some phone numbers and everyone went to voice mail. I left messages but never got a call back.

This is not right that they will not refund our money from this scam. I'm sure they've made a ton on this, so they just don't care. Maybe PayPal is even in on the scam - who knows! The way businesses are these days, I wouldn't doubt it.

We need to come together as a group to fight this.

Login to Me Too

Beckydlany
Contributor
Contributor
After two months of persistence I got a refund. I never rec’d anything. I can only say don’t give up, email, pursue, keep posting. I was really upset and will only ever use a Cr Card where I have protection. Good luck.
Login to Me Too

sandyag

You never received your "quilt"??? I got mine and it's a piece of crap, so you didn't miss out!!!!

Login to Me Too

kegrieff
Contributor
Contributor
I agree completely.
Login to Me Too

Sue20020
Contributor
Contributor
I agree that something needs to be done
Login to Me Too

shermnet
Contributor
Contributor

I agree with Wolf regarding a class action negligence case against PayPal.  might I add,  I believe Facebook as well- providing platform for false advertising and fraud.     Fortunately, I did get my refund from PayPal.  I would suggest to all to continue to persists!  also, PayPal - and facebook- are publicly owned and traded companies, they are liable to to their shareholders.  emphasize this as well as their negligence in weeding out fraud on their their customers.  Would McDonalds be allowed to pull this off without consequences?  cynically some may say yes, but once the word got out, no way.   

Login to Me Too

Mellybell
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased quilt from Emily's quilts did not receive PayPal should be liable
Login to Me Too

Violet3164
Contributor
Contributor

Count me in! 

Login to Me Too

Mellybell
Contributor
Contributor
I'm in, never received
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.