Quilt purchase

Vickie55
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone purchased from Amelia quilts off of Facebook?  Or Emma Cotton?  I purchased a quilt for a Christmas gift and paid through PayPal. Now I’m Seeing people commenting fraud alert. It invoiced through Printabel Company Ltd. 

Login to Me Too
402 REPLIES 402

Beckydlany
Contributor
Contributor
You have to be kidding??!! Reach out to whom? Auto responses, umpteen emails, on hold twice for over an hour each time, being provided phony DHL tracking numbers twice, opening a dispute and you closing it, refusing a refund so am out 49.91. Surely you joke, worst customer service ever. Ari was going straighten it all out. Sure, like everybody else at paypal - just more BS. I WANT A REFUND! Purchased 11\24 and NEVER RECEIVED.
Login to Me Too

Violet3164
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal has chosen to cherry pick who receives a refund and who does not. Every single person who filed a dispute should have their money refunded for either item not received or not as advertised. For lack of a better term, I received a $55.00 piece of crap in January, not to mention extra money needed to purchase another gift. I have filed a complaint with Internet Crime Complaint Center and made mention of Facebook allowing a deceptive ad on the site without proper vetting, as well as PayPal for the numerous complainants. Upon the reopening of the government, I will also be filing a claim with the FCC.

Login to Me Too

Beckydlany
Contributor
Contributor
I think a class action lawsuit might be the only way to get refunds. Paypal just continues this scam as they made a fortune. Refused my disite, refund, calls, emails. Auto responses then ask for info all over again. I have filed complaints with every agency possible and our local TV network for a story on how bad Paypal is. Hundreds got scammed.
Login to Me Too

Violet3164
Contributor
Contributor

Tell me where to sign. I’m beyond **bleep**. My claim was denied. Interesting that they received a response from the seller, when none of the buyers did. I’m curious to know what type of response they received, was it the phony tracking order I did? In hindsight, I should’ve asked for a copy. 

Login to Me Too

Violet3164
Contributor
Contributor

Tell me where to sign. I’m beyond **bleep**. My claim was denied. Interesting that they received a response from the seller, when none of the buyers did. I’m curious to know what type of response they received, was it the phony tracking order I did? In hindsight, I should’ve asked for a copy. 

Login to Me Too

D023
Contributor
Contributor
I understand your frustration, but I don't believe "PayPal has chosen to cherry pick." I believe the only reason I got a refund was because I got someone in customer service whose family member was also scammed by these people. I also used my credit card. If PayPal hadn't have chosen to refund me, I would have gone to my credit card company. And, yes, they are crappy pieces of cloth.
Login to Me Too

Anomaly
Contributor
Contributor

Same. 

I've been emailing them nonstop and getting no response, only auto-replies. There is no website anymore, my tracking email gives me broken links. 

I tried disputing with Paypal, they refused the dispute. 

How to continue this?

Login to Me Too

ShellCT1
Contributor
Contributor

keep trying with PayPal. At this point, there are so many complaints they can't ignore them. I received notification from PayPal that my money will be refunded.

Login to Me Too

ShellCT1
Contributor
Contributor

i was told my money would be refunded also, but have not received it to date

Login to Me Too

Justmad
Contributor
Contributor
I also saw them on face book. I have also seen many others that are trying to sell the same thing. Even message you on Facebook. I told one this AM that I believed they were a scam. No response. Staripy. So I'm wondering about them also.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.