Quilt purchase

Vickie55
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone purchased from Amelia quilts off of Facebook?  Or Emma Cotton?  I purchased a quilt for a Christmas gift and paid through PayPal. Now I’m Seeing people commenting fraud alert. It invoiced through Printabel Company Ltd. 

Login to Me Too
402 REPLIES 402

PinkByrd69
BS! The products are not as ordered or pictured. Zero value, awful workmanship. I do not think this review is legit. Please investigate further to get satisfaction.
Login to Me Too

EHS1
Contributor
Contributor

Vickie, my experience was that they do not make a damn thing as advertised.  I never received my order but thank God Pay Pal refunded my money even though it took over 3 months.  Some people I know received what this company called a quilt but it was no more than a screen print on a piece of cheap material not even close to the size of a real quilt. IF you got a quilt and you are a legitimate customer, then you got lucky.  I sure hope that you are not a quilt company plant trying to save their **bleep**.

Login to Me Too

burleya
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Everyone,

I have copied and pasted a letter I sent to PayPal (minus my full name & personal transaction info) so everyone out there who got scammed by Printable Company Limited or other name it is using can benefit from the information.  My first dispute was denied because the quilt that I did not receive finally arrived.  However, I talked to a PayPal representative and explained how the item was NOT as described.  I guess I needed to file another dispute.  Anyway, PayPal sent me a link so that I could upload photos and PDF's.  I sent the letter and pics and am now waiting for a response.  IF PayPal denies this dispute again, then I will let the PayPal community know and then contact my credit card company.  See letter below: 

Allison 

January 6, 2019

Dear PayPal Representative,

The queen farm quilt I ordered from PRINTABEL COMPANY LIMITED for $64.90 was supposed to be handmade in the USA.  Instead, when I finally received it, it was much smaller than a queen (only 76 x 65 compared to the average queen size quilt of 90 x 108) and from CHINA.     

This so called quilt was just a single print of material made to look like a quilt with quilt-like stitching on it.  The material is paper thin with no batting inside.  It is very cheaply made and NOT AS DESCRIBED.  I weighed it because it was so light.  It weighed 2.5 lbs. compared to a real queen quilt I had which weighed 5 lbs. and can be seen in one of the uploaded photos. 

According to the PayPal Community, 325 people have had the same problem as I have.  They either did not receive their “quilt” or they received a cheap imitation of a quilt. 

Google the name, PRINTABEL COMPANY LIMITED, and other names will pop up but they are all the same company and based in China.  A lot more than just 325 people have been ripped off by this company.  There must be some way we loyal PayPal customers can and will be protected by PayPal instead of having our claims denied. This scam company apparently knows what information to provide PayPal to keep their customers’ money.  This upsets me and others greatly.  Please help us!

Sincerely,

Allison 

My case information:

We received the case(s) you filed on December 27, 2018.

We have reviewed this transaction(s) and are denying your case(s). This decision was made because PayPal Purchase Protection only covers goods or services that weren’t delivered or are not as described.

We're sorry for any problems you may have experienced with the transaction(s).

Transaction information:

Transaction Amount: $64.90 USD

Dispute Amount: $64.90 USD

Transaction Date: November 19, 2018

Login to Me Too

Violet3164
Contributor
Contributor

Loved your letter. My refund denied. I’m going to use your correspondence, if you don’t mind. 

Login to Me Too

burleya
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks! Unfortunately, my dispute/claim was denied before the letter and pictures were even uploaded. I went to my credit card company who was really surprised by how little Paypal had done. They have started an investigation of their own. I do hope that I get credit for $64.90.
Login to Me Too

jtaylor68
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for your reply. I would appreciate it if you could let us all know what happens with the credit card’s investigation of this problem. I’m sure we would all love to get our money returned to us, if we only knew how to accomplish it. 👍
Login to Me Too

burleya
Contributor
Contributor

My dispute was denied!  I am expected to produce the original wording given by Printable on the Facebook feed.  I have been unable to find it and am hopeful that someone copied/pasted it or did a screenshot of it and will share it with me.

Login to Me Too

Annabella2012
I bought on nov 21 and ain’t heard nothing. Just file my PayPal
Login to Me Too

Beckydlany
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal did nothing. Closed my dispute, no refund. Customer svc was so good but then just lip service. They did nothing. Paypal really sucks.
Login to Me Too

franbbris
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered first week of November and no product. Got no reply from vendor when emailed end of November. I disputed with Paypal and getting different answers. One call was told would be credited and then in another that it is still being reviewed. What is frustrating is to find other folks in same situation and you would think Paypal would revoke account from the fraudulent folks and nothing happened. I got no communication from the vendor until involving Paypal and vendor still doesn't reply to me but does to Paypal so they say. I was sent a bogus shipping number from Paypal but no communication on shipping from the vendor. No product, no credit, no concern from Paypal. I use Paypal credit frequently and once my account is paid, Paypal has lost a customer on how my instance has been handled. When emailing I would get auto responses saying powered by Zendesk and I contacted Zendesk letting them know of this since headers different each time. Maybe they will take the fraud seriously!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.