Quilt purchase

Vickie55
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone purchased from Amelia quilts off of Facebook?  Or Emma Cotton?  I purchased a quilt for a Christmas gift and paid through PayPal. Now I’m Seeing people commenting fraud alert. It invoiced through Printabel Company Ltd. 

Login to Me Too
402 REPLIES 402

TonyaLK
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a quilt on November 25 for a Christmas gift.  The ad said item would arrive within 2 weeks.  It just came yesterday, 01/08/19.  And it was not what I ordered.  Ad said twin size finished quilt.  Standard size for twin is 72 x 90.   The piece of material that arrived was about a third of that.  No batting or fill.  Just two pieces of faded fabric slapped together.  PayPal said they denied the case.  So I'm out almost $60!!!  Can't find them online, but they do reply to PayPal emails.  Everyone should submit a complaint and wake PayPal up.  This is FRAUD.

Login to Me Too

D023
Contributor
Contributor
Open a claim with PayPal and tell them, what you received isn't what you ordered.
Login to Me Too

lauramckeane
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal is saying I have to return the item to get my refund, I am so beyond over this company and this issue!! How much does it cost to return something to fricking Hong Kong!!!
Login to Me Too

MontanaMom
Contributor
Contributor

I feel your pain.  They said I would have to return mine as well.  Mine would go to Vietnam.  I know right?  I checked and checked and to send back the two crappy non queen size quilts it would cost me anywhere from 3 to 5 hundred dollars.  No matter how I sent it.  I talked to PP and tried to explain that I would be losing out serious money here.  She then said that they could pay $30.00 to help cover some of the cost.  In an earlier conversation they sent an email to the place I was to send it and asked them to cover the shipping cost.  Didn't hear back.  Shocker.  Not.  They ended up closing the case and not in my favor.  I wish you better luck than I had.

Login to Me Too

Beckydlany
Contributor
Contributor
Oh I opened a dispute and Paypal closed it and would not allow me to reopen it. They are enabling this scam. I am out 49.91 and they will not refund my money. Phony DHL tracking and never rec’d anything. Paypal does not stand behind their policies.
Login to Me Too

Hollywood7
Contributor
Contributor

Same here... Here is what I wrote...

This is so deplorable, so sad, and disgusting? To see all these people getting the same run around, as I am too. I bought two quilts in the very beginning of December. Got the email saying my quilts were done and a tracking number would be sent soon. Never got a tracking number. But today they must have gotten in touch with PayPal, because I got an email with a tracking number. It is to late for that, I could not call or email anyone to cancel it. Because that email given, no one responds to it. It is a Chinese company I believe, probably not even a company, and they seem to be untouchable. All they have to do with PayPal is tell PayPal its on its way with a tracking number. That tracking number cannot be found anyways, I tried looking up both, and nothing comes up. So now I am having to wait even more longer now?! I am so furious, these two people did not ever get their Christmas present. So they are jerking me around now by telling PayPal its on its way. I sent PayPal a message a good while back. So I am being told to wait again by PayPal? There should be enough proof by all the people complaining. I live on disability I really hope some repercussions are going to happen towards this false company.....

Login to Me Too

D023
Contributor
Contributor
Have you tried to talk to PayPal customer service on the phone? Your response references that you wrote them. I contacted PayPal on the phone and I got a refund to my credit card. If you are emailing them I suggest you actually talk to them. Good luck!
Login to Me Too

Beckydlany
Contributor
Contributor
I opened a dispute and Paypal closed it and will not allow it to reopen. They are enabling these scams by providing false tracking numbers and refusing to refund $$.
Login to Me Too

Cwo4Carey
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. Been in dispute with PayPal for several weeks. Today I received an email from PayPal showing a tracking number provided by Printable Company Limited, I called DHL, gave them the tracking number, their response was “this is another fake number, even our International data base does not show this number “ they stated that they had received numerous complaints regarding Printable Company LTD. I have read other purchasers post stating PayPal declined to reimburse them as a tracking number had been provided. In my initial dispute I gave PayPal the links on the Internet showing this as a scam, but they don’t seem to care
Login to Me Too

Hollywood7
Contributor
Contributor

This is so deplorable, so sad, and disgusting? To see all these people getting the same run around, as I am too. I bought two quilts in the very beginning of December. Got the email saying my quilts were done and a tracking number would be sent soon. Never got a tracking number. But today they must have gotten in touch with PayPal, because I got an email with a tracking number. It is to late for that, I could not call or email anyone to cancel it. Because that email given, no one responds to it. It is a Chinese company I believe, probably not even a company, and they seem to be untouchable. All they have to do with PayPal is tell PayPal its on its way with a tracking number. That tracking number cannot be found anyways, I tried looking up both, and nothing comes up. So now I am having to wait even more longer now?! I am so furious, these two people did not ever get their Christmas present. So they are jerking me around now by telling PayPal its on its way. I sent PayPal a message a good while back. So I am being told to wait again by PayPal? There should be enough proof by all the people complaining. I live on disability I really hope some repercussions are going to happen towards this false company.....

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.