cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quilt purchase

Contributor

Re: Quilt purchase

I finally got my quilt January 25, after I ordered it November 8! I filed a dispute with PayPal resolution center, because I hadn’t heard anything from seller. The center was able to st least get the quilt delivered, although I will never order from the company again. Delivery time was horrendous and quality of product wasn’t good
New Community Member

I haven’t received the quilt or any information from the company. So upset!
Contributor

I too am a victim of this company.  Paypal has denied my case.  I will continue to fight this.  Especially since I see others are having the same issue with this company.

I got ripped off too.  I did not discuss with Paypal.  I took it up with my credit card company because they have good customer service.  They credited me the amount and filed a report for me.  

Contributor

I also ordered something from them in November. Nothing ever sent. Here is the kicker. The company which lists an address in Oregon is non-existent. The Better Business Bureau has received hundreds of complaints. I reported my transaction to Paypal and they received a reply saying my order was shipped via DSHL and sent a tracking number. DHL says that's a bogus and fake number. Somehow, Paypal is not getting the fraud that's going on here. Still waiting for Paypal to do something.

Tags (1)
Contributor

Yes, PayPal is getting the point its fraud. I filed with PayPal December 23rd and received my refund request December 24th to my credit card. They know. I also got someone in customer service this happened to in their family. They know it's a fraudulent company. Keep calling if you have to.
Contributor

I will keep trying so far they won’t do anything for me until the so called process is complete. So damn irritated!
Contributor

I filed with Paypal on the 23rd as well and they denied my claim.  I called them yesterday and they won't investigate.  I have contacted my credit card company to resolve.  I will never use Paypal again.

Highlighted
Contributor

They also closed my claim and will not reopen. They are enabling this scam.
Tags (1)
Contributor

I do believe we've all been scammed😡 I ordered a Boston Terrier quilt for my daughter over a month ago, and still waiting...PayPal doesn't seem to care...