Quilt purchase

Vickie55
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone purchased from Amelia quilts off of Facebook?  Or Emma Cotton?  I purchased a quilt for a Christmas gift and paid through PayPal. Now I’m Seeing people commenting fraud alert. It invoiced through Printabel Company Ltd. 

Login to Me Too
402 REPLIES 402

Mhanley66

Literally everything I am going through right now too!

Login to Me Too

Rmblsb
Contributor
Contributor

I received a refund from Paypal within the first two weeks of making numerous complaints. You must go onto to your original complaint to see the updates. Once there, I saw an update saying "waiting for buyers response" Well I am the buyer. I posted the links to the DHL tracking number which said it did not exist. I posted the Better Business Bureau website link on this fraud company. I posted my complaint with the Federal Trade Commission and I received a refund the next business day.

Login to Me Too

Beckydlany
Contributor
Contributor
Kudos to you. I did everything you dud but they closed my dispute and refuse to reopen. I opened BBB file against Paypal. They are cheats and enable these scam companies.
Login to Me Too

ShellCT1
Contributor
Contributor

Those are good steps to take. Thanks for suggesting. I also filed a complaint with BBB

@Rmblsb wrote:

I received a refund from Paypal within the first two weeks of making numerous complaints. You must go onto to your original complaint to see the updates. Once there, I saw an update saying "waiting for buyers response" Well I am the buyer. I posted the links to the DHL tracking number which said it did not exist. I posted the Better Business Bureau website link on this fraud company. I posted my complaint with the Federal Trade Commission and I received a refund the next business day.

Login to Me Too

Hollywood7
Contributor
Contributor

This is so deplorable

This is so deplorable, so sad, and disgusting? To see all these people getting the same run around, as I am too. I bought two quilts in the very beginning of December. Got the email saying my quilts were done and a tracking number would be sent soon. Never got a tracking number. But today they must have gotten in touch with PayPal, because I got an email with a tracking number. It is to late for that, I could not call or email anyone to cancel it. Because that email given, no one responds to it. It is a Chinese company I believe, probably not even a company, and they seem to be untouchable. All they have to do with PayPal is tell PayPal its on its way with a tracking number. That tracking number cannot be found anyways, I tried looking up both, and nothing comes up. So now I am having to wait even more longer now?! I am so furious, these two people did not ever get their Christmas present. So they are jerking me around now by telling PayPal its on its way. I sent PayPal a message a good while back. So I am being told to wait again by PayPal? There should be enough proof by all the people complaining. I live on disability I really hope some repercussions are going to happen towards this false company.....

Login to Me Too

Jefferyre
Contributor
Contributor

Well it seems I have started a bad rash for pay pal and this quilt company. It is amazing, how easy it ,for some people to steal others money. But I have some good news. My card that was used, is through my bank, now I have gotten the same run around from pay pal, face book, and BBB. My bank got interested in this problem seems some other people had this same problem. I got a letter in today, which stated my card will be credited for this amount,which I have checked, and it has been done. My bank has told me to stay out of this matter, that they will go after this group.

Well I'll be.....Someone came through for me...Thank you bank,,thank you.  I do hope that all of you will somehow get your funds returned to you. I have written my congressmen about this, and stated that the public needs some type of protection from this type of people, which I do think FACE BOOK should have had some type of standard/rules for these people to be able to advertise in their areas..

Well, I am finished with this, I do wish all of you the best,and hope you get funded your monies..Face Book you are on my bad list.

Login to Me Too

Hollywood7
Contributor
Contributor

In glad that your credit card company got your money back. And that you contacted your congressman too. I hope and pray this company or who ever it is gets caught and does time for it too. This is so disgusting. I cannot even believe with all these reports that Pay Pal is making us wait for our refunds. The tracking numbers are fake, and DHL says theses numbers are fake too... 

Login to Me Too

Mhanley66

Hi, the same thing happened to me with this company and I opened a claim with PayPal too.  The company has sent a tracking and when I checked it they said the quilt could get here in early February! I ordered it on December 4th and am waiting for a refund.  Seems I won’t getbone if it’s a scam! 

Login to Me Too

Beckydlany
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased one 11/26. Opened Paypal dispute but they closed it. Refuse to reopen and refuse to return my $. They provide phony DHL tracking. They are enabling this scam.
Login to Me Too

Jana45
I have had the same problem. I got an email with a fraudulant DHL address. There was an email from PayPal stating my credit card was charged and gave the DHL tracking. Will be contacting authorities and changing my CC account info.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.