Quilt purchase

Vickie55
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone purchased from Amelia quilts off of Facebook?  Or Emma Cotton?  I purchased a quilt for a Christmas gift and paid through PayPal. Now I’m Seeing people commenting fraud alert. It invoiced through Printabel Company Ltd. 

Login to Me Too
402 REPLIES 402

Vickie55
Contributor
Contributor

It’s been taking at least a month 

Login to Me Too

JannahT
Contributor
Contributor
I too want to know if PayPal credited anyone for this scam. On other websites I was told that credit cards credited for this scam. I would have thought PayPal would have as well. Is PayPal’s stance if you get the products too bad for you.
Login to Me Too

D023
Contributor
Contributor
I as credited my purchase of $64.90 to my credit card by PayPal on or around December 24th. My quilt is supposed to be delivered to, according to USPS. I'm going to send it back. I know from the comments, it nothing like what was advertised. I think it takes at least 2 months from the time of purchase people get their quilts, well, a poorly made cloth.
Login to Me Too

D023
Contributor
Contributor
Not sure what happened in the last comment, but I was credited in December and my quilt (loose term) is supposed to be here today. Takes a good 2 months to receive it and it sits for about a month between Shanghai and the United States. Check your dhl number to see where it's at now.
Login to Me Too

noblesse12000
Contributor
Contributor
I was scammed by Amelia Quilts on Facebook through I Love Dachsunds page on November 27,2018.. I have reported them to Facebook, BBB & Paypal.. is there any way to shut them down? They continue to send me emails in an attempt to purchase more quilts.. the order page disappeared 10 days after they took my money.
Login to Me Too

Vickie55
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered before you and I finally received my ship notice today. I think they are in China and their communication is awful. I kept seeing scam notices and I got scared. However a friend of mine has received her quilt and she was very pleased. I think it is a very lengthy process. 

Login to Me Too

mom2lljl
Contributor
Contributor

BBB told me to filer complaint with FBI's Internet Crime Complaint Center www.ic3.org and Federal Trade Commission at www.ftc.gov

Login to Me Too

noblesse12000
Contributor
Contributor
I filed with every agency including reporting every ad they still had that I could find on Facebook.. they are down to one site listed on FB at https://massivecarts.com/collections/hot-product.. They keep changing URL’s because Shopify shut them down.. just tell anyone you know not to buy quilts on FB without talking directly to the seller..there are 100’s of these scams on there.
Login to Me Too

Karma71
Same here. Keep getting robo emails even called them a scam company & they replied they are just busy with orders. Just got email today name changed to Sixtynine Block showing a discount promo for the quilts but when you click to purchase it takes you to Amelia Quilts which is who I ordered from & says oage is unavailable. Its a total scam.
Login to Me Too

Texas952
Contributor
Contributor

I just got the same email.   I knew immediately it was the same company because it was the same exact verbiage in the email as well as the totally **bleep** up English language.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.