cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quilt purchase

Contributor

Re: Quilt purchase

Me too, I ordered at Amelia quilts (removed), billable through Printabel Company Ltd.  No reply to emails, can't track my order, then I saw their webpage shut down.   I have filed a report with PayPal.

Contributor

GOOD LUCK!  Paypal has denied both my claims.  They say because the seller sent them shipping info.  the shipping information is bogus!  I will be cancelling my account.

Contributor

I haven’t heard a thing. It seems that if I received a partial shipment, and they supplied that shipping info, I can’t prove to PayPal that I didn’t get the other piece, even though I have an email stating they would be shipping that one later. I’m SOL. I’m also moving most of my online card processing for my business elsewhere. Someone (in this case PP) will be losing a lot of money for allowing a vendor to scam people through them.
Contributor

PayPal contacted me yesterday and is refunding my money.
Contributor

The BBB has recognized this as a scam and yet because a fake shipping document is displayed, we are to believe we will ever receive an item. Use PayPal credit.
Contributor

Is there a higher authority that can be made aware of this business? 

It took over a month and the quality isn't quite what I hoped but I received my quilts this week. I had opened a case with Paypal shortly after ordering and reading many claims of being scammed but that turned out not to be true, in my case.

Contributor

Update just spoke to paypal shortest wait time I had and actually talked to someone they are refunding my money today! Finally yahoo bummed still that I did not get a quilt!
Highlighted
Contributor

I received mine on the 28th and I was pleased.
Contributor

I ordered a quilt from them on December2 and on December8 received an email saying it was complete and ready for shipment, and they would send me an email with the tracking number, then silence and no quilt.  There website is closed “for processing orders”.  I want my money back.