Quilt purchase

Vickie55
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone purchased from Amelia quilts off of Facebook?  Or Emma Cotton?  I purchased a quilt for a Christmas gift and paid through PayPal. Now I’m Seeing people commenting fraud alert. It invoiced through Printabel Company Ltd. 

Login to Me Too
402 REPLIES 402

Cam2018
Contributor
Contributor
I haven’t heard a thing. It seems that if I received a partial shipment, and they supplied that shipping info, I can’t prove to PayPal that I didn’t get the other piece, even though I have an email stating they would be shipping that one later. I’m SOL. I’m also moving most of my online card processing for my business elsewhere. Someone (in this case PP) will be losing a lot of money for allowing a vendor to scam people through them.
Login to Me Too

Wvrose54
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal contacted me yesterday and is refunding my money.
Login to Me Too

Gkaufdude
Contributor
Contributor
The BBB has recognized this as a scam and yet because a fake shipping document is displayed, we are to believe we will ever receive an item. Use PayPal credit.
Login to Me Too

OberV
Contributor
Contributor

Is there a higher authority that can be made aware of this business? 

Login to Me Too

topher72

It took over a month and the quality isn't quite what I hoped but I received my quilts this week. I had opened a case with Paypal shortly after ordering and reading many claims of being scammed but that turned out not to be true, in my case.

Login to Me Too

Cbusse
Contributor
Contributor
Update just spoke to paypal shortest wait time I had and actually talked to someone they are refunding my money today! Finally yahoo bummed still that I did not get a quilt!
Login to Me Too

Vickie55
Contributor
Contributor
I received mine on the 28th and I was pleased.
Login to Me Too

Texas952
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a quilt from them on December2 and on December8 received an email saying it was complete and ready for shipment, and they would send me an email with the tracking number, then silence and no quilt.  There website is closed “for processing orders”.  I want my money back.

Login to Me Too

hailtheirish
Contributor
Contributor

I am disputing this as well now, was completely scammed.  Ordered 4 quilts for Christmas gifts.  Received ONE that was NOT a quilt and more like a old used rag.  I'm embarrassed and hopefully find resolution, as I was scammed out of $200+

@Vickie55 wrote:

Has anyone purchased from Amelia quilts off of Facebook?  Or Emma Cotton?  I purchased a quilt for a Christmas gift and paid through PayPal. Now I’m Seeing people commenting fraud alert. It invoiced through Printabel Company Ltd. 

Login to Me Too

nan65
Contributor
Contributor

On Monday, 12/31/18, I received 2 of the 3 horse (so-called) quilts I ordered back on 11/16/18. What a joke they are!!!  Not ANYTHING like what was shown on Facebook.  Queen size?? Hah!!  I'm 5'9" & my arms length is wider than the pieces of crap I received.  The pictures of the horses are all blurry.  These are not quilts.  Two pieces of thin material sewn together.  Anyway, I called PayPal today and was on hold for about an 1hr & 15 minutes.  No big deal.  You do have the option of leaving your phone # & they say they will call you back within about 2 hours.  I didn't want to do that. They are changing my dispute from "never received" to "items not what seller stated they were".  PayPal will contact the seller & ask for a full refund.  Seller has 10 days to respond.  Deadline is 1/13/19.  If the seller does not respond, PayPal will issue a full credit to me.  If you haven't called & talked to an actual person at PayPal, you should.  I have a glimmer of hope that I get a full refund.  Fingers crossed!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.