Quilt purchase

Vickie55
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone purchased from Amelia quilts off of Facebook?  Or Emma Cotton?  I purchased a quilt for a Christmas gift and paid through PayPal. Now I’m Seeing people commenting fraud alert. It invoiced through Printabel Company Ltd. 

Login to Me Too
402 REPLIES 402

JRenee54
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered from Amelia's Quilts in November and after starting a dispute with PayPal after three weeks, I finally received a response from Amelia's (Printabel) saying it was not a scam and that my quilt was on it's way. What they sent me I received yesterday and while a couple of the panels match it is not what I ordered. The product did come from China and did not have a return shipping nor any information on how to return. Several of the panels were clearly not what was in the picture and are very cartoonish plus there is no way this blanket could be classified as a quilt. I would not have spent $60 on what I received. Plus it was clearly not handmade. I ended up calling PayPal and she changed my claim to item received not what I ordered. So a month and a half later I'm still out $60. What worries me is when I asked the lady about other claims against this company she said she wasn't aware of any. So is PayPal investigating this company or not?
Login to Me Too

GraniteGargoyle
Contributor
Contributor

Welp, got mine today. I ordered a queen, according to the email I got about a month ago, they sent a full and I received something the size of a baby's blanket. Would not pay $20 for this. It's about as thick as a throw, IF that. It is DINKY. It is kind of cute, but mainly due to the fact that this thing is sooooo small. I'm really at a loss.

Login to Me Too

Cbusse
Contributor
Contributor
Can you post pictures?
Login to Me Too

GraniteGargoyle
Contributor
Contributor

Here is a little bear in my hand and then on the "quilt".

CameraZOOM-20181227215346561_resized.jpgCameraZOOM-20181227215325043_resized.jpg

Login to Me Too

GraniteGargoyle
Contributor
Contributor

Me holding up the quilt. I am 6'2", just for the record. 

Quilt.jpg

Login to Me Too

GraniteGargoyle
Contributor
Contributor

If I hold it at my chin, it reaches the top of my knees.

Login to Me Too

OberV
Contributor
Contributor

It looks like they blocked your photos.

Login to Me Too

GraniteGargoyle
Contributor
Contributor
Didn't let me see them at first but logged in and they showed.
Login to Me Too

donnakg
Contributor
Contributor
I'm logged in and still can't view the picture...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.