cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quilt purchase

Contributor

Re: Quilt purchase

I chatted with PayPal customer service person named jade, of course we got cur off so I was sent a email saying that it was a shipping label I said for what??? The amount is $74.90  I did get a phone number for PayPal so I will be calling them. Help

Contributor

What? It shows the activity on my account an it certainly came out of my bank account!

Contributor

Same situation with me. What has PayPal told you.
Contributor

I had positive input from PayPal and after giving them the info. needed they said that I would be receiving my money back onto my credit card.

Contributor

I got the same response from pay pal as well. Even if this company was legit, At this point I wouldn't even want the quilt now.

Contributor

Paypal has denied my claim on two items from this company.  This company is a scam.  I will continue to fight this.  People do not order from these companies.  

Highlighted
Contributor

I went ahead and gave everything I had to my bank to investigate this matter. Because I went through paypal first to dispute this...I have to wait at least a month for a response according to them. 

Contributor

None so far. The company sent Paypal a phony tracking number. I had to tell Paypal that the number wasn't good. So far, no help from Paypal.

Tags (1)
Contributor

same thing - they sent a tracking number that belonged to a previous shipment (which i did receive) but it was a piece of crap.  Paypal is refusing to investigate further.

Contributor

This is also my experience right now. Received a partial order (which is a POS) and I want a refund for the one that didn’t arrive. They have PP the tracking info from the piece that did arrive, so I am afraid PO will just believe that. I own a business and use PP a LOT, and they may lose me because of this.