cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quilt purchase

Contributor

Re: Quilt purchase

I do believe we've all been scammed😡 I ordered a Boston Terrier quilt for my daughter over a month ago, and still waiting...PayPal doesn't seem to care...
Contributor

Good luck. Paypal has been scamming me with misinformation since 11/26. They closed my case and will not reopen.
Tags (1)
Contributor

I've been scammed too with this company😠 And there's no contact information available...
Contributor

I ordered from Amelia's Quilts in November and after starting a dispute with PayPal after three weeks, I finally received a response from Amelia's (Printabel) saying it was not a scam and that my quilt was on it's way. What they sent me I received yesterday and while a couple of the panels match it is not what I ordered. The product did come from China and did not have a return shipping nor any information on how to return. Several of the panels were clearly not what was in the picture and are very cartoonish plus there is no way this blanket could be classified as a quilt. I would not have spent $60 on what I received. Plus it was clearly not handmade. I ended up calling PayPal and she changed my claim to item received not what I ordered. So a month and a half later I'm still out $60. What worries me is when I asked the lady about other claims against this company she said she wasn't aware of any. So is PayPal investigating this company or not?
Contributor

Welp, got mine today. I ordered a queen, according to the email I got about a month ago, they sent a full and I received something the size of a baby's blanket. Would not pay $20 for this. It's about as thick as a throw, IF that. It is DINKY. It is kind of cute, but mainly due to the fact that this thing is sooooo small. I'm really at a loss.

Contributor

Can you post pictures?
Contributor

Here is a little bear in my hand and then on the "quilt".

CameraZOOM-20181227215346561_resized.jpgCameraZOOM-20181227215325043_resized.jpg

Contributor

Me holding up the quilt. I am 6'2", just for the record. 

Quilt.jpg

Highlighted
Contributor

If I hold it at my chin, it reaches the top of my knees.

Contributor

It looks like they blocked your photos.