cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quilt purchase

Contributor

Re: Quilt purchase

OMG   I just got the 2 quilts I ordered and they are hideous.  I waited this long and they look like this?  Not at all like the pics that were shown.  One of the quilts was for a family member that had a cancer situation.  Going to now get my money back.  I am so very mad and sad.

Going to try and call PayPal and see what is what now.

Contributor

I just got notice that mine made it to CA from china! Been six weeks!! I am beyond irritated as these were for Christmas and no where did it say when I ordered them that they were coming from China! I am still pursuing action for sure.
Contributor

Hi,  Just got off the phone with Paypal.  It was over an hour BUT so worth it.  I will be getting a refund.  Please call them.  They are aware of this mess

Contributor

*Update* Patpal is refusing to give me a refund until the ‘process of investigation has been completed*. What a crock of bull- I am so dang irritated!!!!!! I am on hold now asked to be escalated to a supervisor. They said they are aware and the sellers account has been restricted and they cannot access it but said I had to wait until the 29th to get a refund- I call bs on that and now I’m holding.
Contributor

Paypal has refused to refund my money. They said the seller sent shipping details showing it was delivered.  I plugged the tracking number into the DHL website and it was for a different product (that was delivered).  I called them and explained to them and they still refused.  I have now called my credit card company and asked them to investigate.  I don't think I will be using Paypal anymore.  They do nothing to protect you from fraudulent companies.

Contributor

Thanks for your input.  It’s really helpful 👍

Contributor

Can you post when your package arrives, please? Someone on one of the threads said she got a dirty rag in her package. Thank you, in advance. Have a Merry Christmas.
Contributor

My quilt is due to be delivered Dec. 28th. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Two of my quilts are supposed to arrive this coming Saturday, December 29. The third one was supposed to arrive the same day. However it appears it got delivered to Louisiana and is now in transit. Yeah right! If I believe all this crap I probably could sell myself some swampland here in Wyoming!!!!
Contributor

Would you mind to post a picture of the picture of the quilts you received