Quilt purchase

Vickie55
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone purchased from Amelia quilts off of Facebook?  Or Emma Cotton?  I purchased a quilt for a Christmas gift and paid through PayPal. Now I’m Seeing people commenting fraud alert. It invoiced through Printabel Company Ltd. 

Login to Me Too
402 REPLIES 402

solegypsy
Contributor
Contributor

I too am a victim of this company.  Paypal has denied my case.  I will continue to fight this.  Especially since I see others are having the same issue with this company.

Login to Me Too

dcavaness

I got ripped off too.  I did not discuss with Paypal.  I took it up with my credit card company because they have good customer service.  They credited me the amount and filed a report for me.  

Login to Me Too

Rmblsb
Contributor
Contributor

I also ordered something from them in November. Nothing ever sent. Here is the kicker. The company which lists an address in Oregon is non-existent. The Better Business Bureau has received hundreds of complaints. I reported my transaction to Paypal and they received a reply saying my order was shipped via DSHL and sent a tracking number. DHL says that's a bogus and fake number. Somehow, Paypal is not getting the fraud that's going on here. Still waiting for Paypal to do something.

Login to Me Too

D023
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, PayPal is getting the point its fraud. I filed with PayPal December 23rd and received my refund request December 24th to my credit card. They know. I also got someone in customer service this happened to in their family. They know it's a fraudulent company. Keep calling if you have to.
Login to Me Too

lauramckeane
Contributor
Contributor
I will keep trying so far they won’t do anything for me until the so called process is complete. So damn irritated!
Login to Me Too

solegypsy
Contributor
Contributor

I filed with Paypal on the 23rd as well and they denied my claim.  I called them yesterday and they won't investigate.  I have contacted my credit card company to resolve.  I will never use Paypal again.

Login to Me Too

Beckydlany
Contributor
Contributor
They also closed my claim and will not reopen. They are enabling this scam.
Login to Me Too

donnakg
Contributor
Contributor
I do believe we've all been scammed😡 I ordered a Boston Terrier quilt for my daughter over a month ago, and still waiting...PayPal doesn't seem to care...
Login to Me Too

Beckydlany
Contributor
Contributor
Good luck. Paypal has been scamming me with misinformation since 11/26. They closed my case and will not reopen.
Login to Me Too

donnakg
Contributor
Contributor
I've been scammed too with this company😠 And there's no contact information available...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.