Quilt purchase

Vickie55
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone purchased from Amelia quilts off of Facebook?  Or Emma Cotton?  I purchased a quilt for a Christmas gift and paid through PayPal. Now I’m Seeing people commenting fraud alert. It invoiced through Printabel Company Ltd. 

Login to Me Too
402 REPLIES 402

ArkGal
Contributor
Contributor
Same situation with me. What has PayPal told you.
Login to Me Too

OberV
Contributor
Contributor

I had positive input from PayPal and after giving them the info. needed they said that I would be receiving my money back onto my credit card.

Login to Me Too

OberV
Contributor
Contributor

I got the same response from pay pal as well. Even if this company was legit, At this point I wouldn't even want the quilt now.

Login to Me Too

solegypsy
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal has denied my claim on two items from this company.  This company is a scam.  I will continue to fight this.  People do not order from these companies.  

Login to Me Too

OberV
Contributor
Contributor

I went ahead and gave everything I had to my bank to investigate this matter. Because I went through paypal first to dispute this...I have to wait at least a month for a response according to them. 

Login to Me Too

Rmblsb
Contributor
Contributor

None so far. The company sent Paypal a phony tracking number. I had to tell Paypal that the number wasn't good. So far, no help from Paypal.

Login to Me Too

solegypsy
Contributor
Contributor

same thing - they sent a tracking number that belonged to a previous shipment (which i did receive) but it was a piece of crap.  Paypal is refusing to investigate further.

Login to Me Too

Cam2018
Contributor
Contributor
This is also my experience right now. Received a partial order (which is a POS) and I want a refund for the one that didn’t arrive. They have PP the tracking info from the piece that did arrive, so I am afraid PO will just believe that. I own a business and use PP a LOT, and they may lose me because of this.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cam2018

If you only received a partial order then you should never file non receipt as the seller would win when they provide a tracking number.

You should always file for item received but not as described ie 1 instead of 2.

It may mean you returning what you received for a full refund as paypal don't get involved in part refunds but at least you would get your money back.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Beckydlany
Contributor
Contributor
Absolutely no luck with Paypal. They refused refund, closed dispute and will not reopen. Worst customer service ever. They allow this seller to scam us.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.