Quilt purchase

Vickie55
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone purchased from Amelia quilts off of Facebook?  Or Emma Cotton?  I purchased a quilt for a Christmas gift and paid through PayPal. Now I’m Seeing people commenting fraud alert. It invoiced through Printabel Company Ltd. 

Login to Me Too
402 REPLIES 402

MontanaMom
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,  Just got off the phone with Paypal.  It was over an hour BUT so worth it.  I will be getting a refund.  Please call them.  They are aware of this mess

Login to Me Too

lauramckeane
Contributor
Contributor
*Update* Patpal is refusing to give me a refund until the ‘process of investigation has been completed*. What a crock of bull- I am so dang irritated!!!!!! I am on hold now asked to be escalated to a supervisor. They said they are aware and the sellers account has been restricted and they cannot access it but said I had to wait until the 29th to get a refund- I call bs on that and now I’m holding.
Login to Me Too

solegypsy
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal has refused to refund my money. They said the seller sent shipping details showing it was delivered.  I plugged the tracking number into the DHL website and it was for a different product (that was delivered).  I called them and explained to them and they still refused.  I have now called my credit card company and asked them to investigate.  I don't think I will be using Paypal anymore.  They do nothing to protect you from fraudulent companies.

Login to Me Too

jtaylor68
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your input.  It’s really helpful 👍

Login to Me Too

D023
Contributor
Contributor
Can you post when your package arrives, please? Someone on one of the threads said she got a dirty rag in her package. Thank you, in advance. Have a Merry Christmas.
Login to Me Too

Vickie55
Contributor
Contributor

My quilt is due to be delivered Dec. 28th. 

Login to Me Too

nan65
Contributor
Contributor
Two of my quilts are supposed to arrive this coming Saturday, December 29. The third one was supposed to arrive the same day. However it appears it got delivered to Louisiana and is now in transit. Yeah right! If I believe all this crap I probably could sell myself some swampland here in Wyoming!!!!
Login to Me Too

ArkGal
Contributor
Contributor
Would you mind to post a picture of the picture of the quilts you received
Login to Me Too

WendyJ873
Contributor
Contributor
I finally got my quilt January 25, after I ordered it November 8! I filed a dispute with PayPal resolution center, because I hadn’t heard anything from seller. The center was able to st least get the quilt delivered, although I will never order from the company again. Delivery time was horrendous and quality of product wasn’t good
Login to Me Too

Estelle32
New Community Member
I haven’t received the quilt or any information from the company. So upset!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.