cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quilt purchase

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Quilt purchase

You made your purchase through PayPal and they sided with the company? Did they give a reason? I am so sorry.

Highlighted
Contributor

When I spoke with PayPal they said they would open up a case and make sure I received my money back. When I told them I may have to notify my bank, they said there would be no need to.  They said it would take up to a few days to a week to get my return. They also asked me if I still wanted the quilt? I told them absolutely not because the site does not exist anymore and this was a scam and they should look into it!

Highlighted
Contributor

I filed a complaint with BBB, internet crime, and FTC.  I'm not letting this go.  I'll keep after them until I get my money back.

I also filed an appeal with my credit card company.  They need to know how PayPal is handling (or rather NOT handling) things!

Highlighted
Contributor

Same here and no word yet
Contributor

Here is exactly what I would do. This is just information for anybody who is tired of waiting for their refund from PayPal and or getting their quilts from this damn company. I went ahead and call the PayPal took me a while to find the number, but I called. I got customer service today then transferred me to resolution. The gentleman told me that it would be at least a half an hour wait because resolutions was extremely busy and that if I didn't mind holding that he was ran for me. He also told me just to go ahead and put it on speaker or put some earbuds in and go about my business and wait for somebody to answer. I did. It took 50 minutes for somebody to answer but she looked at my entire case that I will escalate this she said you should see a refund within four to seven days. I recommend everybody do this with PayPal and wait no longer on any of these quilts any bee spray companies anymore. Everybody have a happy holiday and a great new year thank you
Highlighted
Contributor

I called earlier today and with the wait times and all I was on the phone for over an hour but it was sooo worth it.  They are aware of this scam and yes I will be getting a refund.  I was so horrified by the quilts that I was floored.  I'm so glad that I called.  Got great results.  This is why I use Paypal and I am so greatful for them.

Highlighted
Contributor

Paypal closed my dispute and refused a refund. I ordered in Nov and never rec’d. Paypal made a fortune off this scam. Those who got quilts were very upset by poor quality.
Tags (1)
Highlighted

Hi Everyone, 

I'm sorry to hear of the frustration with the dispute process. 

If you have any questions or concerns with your dispute, please feel free to reach out to us so we can further review the dispute and see what options we have to help out. 

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Highlighted
Contributor

You have to be kidding??!! Reach out to whom? Auto responses, umpteen emails, on hold twice for over an hour each time, being provided phony DHL tracking numbers twice, opening a dispute and you closing it, refusing a refund so am out 49.91. Surely you joke, worst customer service ever. Ari was going straighten it all out. Sure, like everybody else at paypal - just more BS. I WANT A REFUND! Purchased 11\24 and NEVER RECEIVED.
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal has chosen to cherry pick who receives a refund and who does not. Every single person who filed a dispute should have their money refunded for either item not received or not as advertised. For lack of a better term, I received a $55.00 piece of crap in January, not to mention extra money needed to purchase another gift. I have filed a complaint with Internet Crime Complaint Center and made mention of Facebook allowing a deceptive ad on the site without proper vetting, as well as PayPal for the numerous complainants. Upon the reopening of the government, I will also be filing a claim with the FCC.

Tags (1)