Quilt purchase

Vickie55
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone purchased from Amelia quilts off of Facebook?  Or Emma Cotton?  I purchased a quilt for a Christmas gift and paid through PayPal. Now I’m Seeing people commenting fraud alert. It invoiced through Printabel Company Ltd. 

Login to Me Too
402 REPLIES 402

Truff
Contributor
Contributor

BEWARE!!!! Facebook ads from Printabel (notice spelling!) for beautiful handmade quilts. I have been working with PayPal (denied my claim) and BOA (Still working) to get my money back $49.95. I believe now that most ads on the right hand side of Face book reading page are scams. Unless you know the company DO NOT BUY It. I am very disappointed with PayPal . I thought they had my back but I have been disputing it since beginning of January and they just my claim

Login to Me Too

Barbmasters47
Contributor
Contributor
I also purchased 2 quilts one from amelia quilts and one from emma cotton. No response from either company. The first I paid through paypal, the second I used my debit card. Hopefully I will be refunded. I am beyond angry.
Login to Me Too

Storme64
Contributor
Contributor
I did the same thing, ordered 2 quilts, now the site is closed. Did you have any luck getting credit from PayPal.
Login to Me Too

ArkGal
Contributor
Contributor
I have reached out to PayPal credit and received a full refund on both of my orders. I raised a disbute last week, called yesterday and today the refunds were on my account. No problem with PayPal in any way. They have been great
Login to Me Too

lauramckeane
Contributor
Contributor
Well what was your secret because they have been horrible to me about it!
Login to Me Too

Gkaufdude
Contributor
Contributor
That is why I used PayPal credit. Hopefully mine will be removed as well.
Login to Me Too

Cwo4Carey
Contributor
Contributor
Received my refund on Feb 01. Took several emails and a phone call, but my $64.90 was refunded.
Login to Me Too

Beckydlany
Contributor
Contributor
You are lucky. Hundreds scammed and Paypal will do nothing, no refunds nor disputes. They closed mine 12/3. Paypal is the very worst
Login to Me Too

Gkaufdude
Contributor
Contributor
In dispute for 30 days while they investigate
Login to Me Too

Beckydlany
Contributor
Contributor
Don’t hold your breath. They closed mine 12/3 with no reason. Refused refund. Never rec’d. I called, they promised an investigation. Never happened. Paypal enabled this scam.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.