Quilt purchase

Vickie55
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone purchased from Amelia quilts off of Facebook?  Or Emma Cotton?  I purchased a quilt for a Christmas gift and paid through PayPal. Now I’m Seeing people commenting fraud alert. It invoiced through Printabel Company Ltd. 

Login to Me Too
402 REPLIES 402

Vickie55
Contributor
Contributor

One of my friends has received hers and she was happy with it. Mine is shipped. It took about a month for hers....I ordered 2 weeks behind her which is about right for my ship time. 

Login to Me Too

Cbusse
Contributor
Contributor
My DHL shipping just updated after 7 days that the package was received by DHL and it is on its way here we will see if it actually shows up. It also has a USPS tracking number that it will be transfered to as well.
Login to Me Too

Vickie55
Contributor
Contributor

That is exactly the way my friend received hers. Once it arrived in the US, it was switched to the postal system. 

Login to Me Too

nan65
Contributor
Contributor
I also got an update on December 12 that shows I now have a USPS tracking number. However, I just checked it again and I am still getting the same message from USPS that they have not received it yet. Right now, I am hoping that I do receive the quilts and that they are of good quality. However that doesn’t mean I’m not going to still follow through on complaints .
Login to Me Too

Cbusse
Contributor
Contributor
I have a DHL number they said they have received the package and that it must be sitting in customs as it has shown no movement for 4 days there is also a USPS number that is added for when it transfered and they say it could take up until 1/8 when it was supposed to be here in the start of December.... we will see if it shows up.
Login to Me Too

abadgley
Contributor
Contributor

How long did yours take to ship? I ordered mine on December 1st and I did not receive a tracking number. I have been emailing and getting responses back that say it's in production and to be patient.

Login to Me Too

MontanaMom
Contributor
Contributor

Still waiting and am so over this crap.  Supposedly, it's on the way.  The quilts are for a family member who went through a cancer event.  I ordered my on November 11th.  This is so ridiculous.  Hope that you have better luck than the majority of us have had.

Login to Me Too

JunkAngel
I ordered two quilts from them off of Facebook through my paypal account and had been waiting for my order. Got suspicious about them not sending me tracking info. So went to their web page and it said they were closed but could put in trans. ID and track. So I did and none of the transaction IDs worked. Sent email and still nothing. So went checking online and have found multiple complaints from people who have been ripped off! So now I’ve sent it to PayPal to dispute these scammers! My next move is Facebook... I’m pretty **bleep** because I wanted theses for Christmas presents! Make me sick that people can’t even be honest about a business. PayPal and Facebook need to protect their customers from people who use their sites to rip off other people! 😡😡😡
Login to Me Too

Justmad
Contributor
Contributor
I'm still waiting on ANY INFORMATION FROM ANYBODY!!!!!! PayPal is reviewing it. Nothing from whatever the quilt company name they are going by these days. No tracking!! NOTHING IM BEYOND *@#!*#*!
Login to Me Too

lauramckeane
Contributor
Contributor
I’m in the same boat- I’m beyond frustrated! I hope PayPal doesn’t take forever to respond!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.