Quilt purchase

Vickie55
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone purchased from Amelia quilts off of Facebook?  Or Emma Cotton?  I purchased a quilt for a Christmas gift and paid through PayPal. Now I’m Seeing people commenting fraud alert. It invoiced through Printabel Company Ltd. 

Login to Me Too
402 REPLIES 402

amber32585
New Community Member

I am scanned as well and escalated my claim today. Ridiculous Facebook shouldn't allow this nonsense 

Login to Me Too

patfarm
Contributor
Contributor

<removed>

Go here to file a formal complaint......it tells you where to to the Internet Crime and the FTC...I am not stopping with PayPal either....they do not want to refund my money....so formal complaint and my Financial Institution is involved now   I am sending PayPal every email that this lowlife company's sent to me....bonbarding them with it.....they sided with these people so don't let them win...

Login to Me Too

Keyd2ryde
Contributor
Contributor

You made your purchase through PayPal and they sided with the company? Did they give a reason? I am so sorry.

Login to Me Too

OberV
Contributor
Contributor

When I spoke with PayPal they said they would open up a case and make sure I received my money back. When I told them I may have to notify my bank, they said there would be no need to.  They said it would take up to a few days to a week to get my return. They also asked me if I still wanted the quilt? I told them absolutely not because the site does not exist anymore and this was a scam and they should look into it!

Login to Me Too

booklover6460
Contributor
Contributor

I filed a complaint with BBB, internet crime, and FTC.  I'm not letting this go.  I'll keep after them until I get my money back.

I also filed an appeal with my credit card company.  They need to know how PayPal is handling (or rather NOT handling) things!

Login to Me Too

ArkGal
Contributor
Contributor
Same here and no word yet
Login to Me Too

Justmad
Contributor
Contributor
Here is exactly what I would do. This is just information for anybody who is tired of waiting for their refund from PayPal and or getting their quilts from this damn company. I went ahead and call the PayPal took me a while to find the number, but I called. I got customer service today then transferred me to resolution. The gentleman told me that it would be at least a half an hour wait because resolutions was extremely busy and that if I didn't mind holding that he was ran for me. He also told me just to go ahead and put it on speaker or put some earbuds in and go about my business and wait for somebody to answer. I did. It took 50 minutes for somebody to answer but she looked at my entire case that I will escalate this she said you should see a refund within four to seven days. I recommend everybody do this with PayPal and wait no longer on any of these quilts any bee spray companies anymore. Everybody have a happy holiday and a great new year thank you
Login to Me Too

MontanaMom
Contributor
Contributor

I called earlier today and with the wait times and all I was on the phone for over an hour but it was sooo worth it.  They are aware of this scam and yes I will be getting a refund.  I was so horrified by the quilts that I was floored.  I'm so glad that I called.  Got great results.  This is why I use Paypal and I am so greatful for them.

Login to Me Too

Beckydlany
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal closed my dispute and refused a refund. I ordered in Nov and never rec’d. Paypal made a fortune off this scam. Those who got quilts were very upset by poor quality.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Tricia

Hi Everyone, 

I'm sorry to hear of the frustration with the dispute process. 

If you have any questions or concerns with your dispute, please feel free to reach out to us so we can further review the dispute and see what options we have to help out. 

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.