Quilt purchase

Vickie55
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone purchased from Amelia quilts off of Facebook?  Or Emma Cotton?  I purchased a quilt for a Christmas gift and paid through PayPal. Now I’m Seeing people commenting fraud alert. It invoiced through Printabel Company Ltd. 

Login to Me Too
402 REPLIES 402

Meredith88
Contributor
Contributor
I am having the same issue. PayPal still has their PayPal account saying I need to contact them first!! 😡
Login to Me Too

Reese63
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased 2 quilts back in November. I don’t remember the name of the company but Printabel showed up on my PayPal statement. I was promised a delivery by Christmas but they didn’t arrive till January 14th. I am extremely disappointed with both quilts. I ordered Queen size (I got regular) the website showed beautiful handmade piece quilts (I got 2 very thin quilts because no batting was between the top and bottom). The top wasn’t pieces sewn together to make a design (it was a large picture out of focus on fabric)Needles to say I will never order another quilt online.
Login to Me Too

Beckydlany
Contributor
Contributor
The quilts were a big scam. I never rec’d one but Paypal closed my dispute and refuses a refund. They are enabling these scam companies as they are making a fortune.
Login to Me Too

singlemalt
Contributor
Contributor

Frauds (all):

PRINTABEL COMPANY LIMITED

Amelia Quilts

Ecrafta

SixtyNine Block

Emmacotton

...?

I NEVER RECEIVED THE MERCHANDISE ORDERED AND PAID FOR.

I WAS STRUNG ALONG WITH EMAILS SAYING THE PURCHASE WAS READY FOR SHIPPING/SHIPPING TRACKING NUMBER COMING SOON, BOGUS SHIPPING TRACKING NUMBER PROVIDED AFTER I CONTACTED THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE VIA EMAIL.

I WAS PROVIDED A BOGUS DHL SHIPPING NUMBER.

Now 60 days post payment, I am trying to get refund through PayPal claim or my bank. 

If you have recently ordered through these companies, cancel your order immediately for refund!

Login to Me Too

EHS1
Contributor
Contributor

Printable Company LTD is a scam based in China, if you order from them you will be charged but never receive what you ordered.   I had ordered a quilt in Nov. 2018 and as of the end of Jan. 2019 had received nothing but a phony DHL shipping number.  I filed a complaint with pay pal and have received a credit to my account.  According to pay pal Printable Company never responded to attempts to contact them.  Hopefully Pay Pal will black list these people.  These people do business under various names that all sell quilts, my advice is not to order any quilts from online unless it is an American company that you can verify.

Login to Me Too

NVhorsegirl
I also ordered a quilt from Printable Company Ltd on 12/04/2018... today is 02/15/2019... and it says the order was confirmed, but I can’t find contact info for them! Are they a fraud? Did you ever receive your quilts?
Login to Me Too

nan65
Contributor
Contributor

On 11/16, I purchased 3 quilts from Emma Cotton (Ecrafta, Printabel Company Limited, whatever).  Then I started seeing on Facebook that it is a scam.  I also tried their website/s.  DO NOT EXIST.  I was able to email Printabel Company Limited today via their email address in PayPal.  I have asked for status of my order.  I also opened a complaint via PayPay's Resolution Center.  Now waiting to see if Printabel responds.  I am so upset.

Login to Me Too

Queenie357
Contributor
Contributor

Same here!

Login to Me Too

MontanaMom
Contributor
Contributor

How do we let FB know this is a scam?  

Login to Me Too

Beckydlany
Contributor
Contributor
Many many people have complained. Nobody cares. They all made their money, especially PayPal. They refused a refund and closed my dispute. I am out $50.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.