cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quilt purchase

Re: Quilt purchase

I just got a canned response from “the seller” Printabel Company Limited through PayPal. All it showed was a Case ID#, Reason- item not received, & the $amount I paid
New Community Member

How long ago did you order? 

Sept 22nd.

I ordered the Monday before Thanksgiving. My friend just received her quilt Friday and she ordered about 2 or 3 weeks ahead of me. She was very pleased with what she received. I’m not going to file anything with PayPal for a little while because I’m hoping to get my quilt. 

Update—Got an email from PayPal today. “Details regarding your shipment “. I logged into my PayPal account. Printabel label company showed that my order was shipped today. However, when I clicked on the tracking number I got a message, Sorry your action cannot be completed. I emailed printable label company again asking for status. I sent it to their pay01.... email address. Guess I’ll wait a couple of more days.

I think they are out of China and communication is horrible. A friend of mine has now received her quilt and she is pleased. 

I just got three separate emails from Emma carton stating that each of my quilt has been shipped via DHLG, which I believe is DHL Global. In the email I clicked on track shipment and it actually took me to DHL tracking info. It shows this shipment was processed on December 5. I also went directly to DHL’s website and entered the tracking number and was able to pull up the same information. Stay tuned for more...
Highlighted

After how long? And why now?
Tags (1)

Why did you not send the reply to,PayPal. Is PayPal standing behind this scam of a company?
Tags (1)
New Community Member

I ordered a quilt November 22 and still have not received it. I also got an invalid tracking number. I email the “seller” at the same email address you did threatening to open a dispute through PayPal if I did not get a timely response. That was over a week ago and still no response. I have since disputed through PayPal. Today I attempted to contact the seller by the same email address and my email was returned undeliverable. This is a foreign SCAM! I just hope I at least get a refund from PayPal.