Quilt purchase

Vickie55
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone purchased from Amelia quilts off of Facebook?  Or Emma Cotton?  I purchased a quilt for a Christmas gift and paid through PayPal. Now I’m Seeing people commenting fraud alert. It invoiced through Printabel Company Ltd. 

Login to Me Too
402 REPLIES 402

Jefferyre
Contributor
Contributor

I too, was on FB,when they started advertising. I thought they were a good company,but now I have found out they are a 100%,rip-off bunch of thieves that seem to enjoy stealing a persons money and having the routing on their tracers bouncing off every IP,URL, and telephone booth (if there are any of those left) I placed an order,,then found out they were crooks when I went to scam alert.com...I wonder why FB  allows very  low screening of vendors on their sites,they should be made to reimburse all of us. I filed with credit card, pay-pal, and FB. Of course FB is not held responsible for anything. You would think they would put a scam alert up on this group. I have gotten tracking numbers for shipment, no good..They can send me ads to buy more stuff, I feel  so stupid  and dam mad at the same time. I will never buy anything from a vendor on Face Book . 

Login to Me Too

mom2lljl
Contributor
Contributor

BBB has had several complaints and cannot find this business. Check what to do on the BBB website.

Login to Me Too

Wvrose54
Contributor
Contributor
I also purchased a quilt for a Christmas gift and used my debit card. My bank statement is saying it went through PayPal and I haven't used PayPal in years and couldn't get into my own PayPal account.
Login to Me Too

Mango2
Contributor
Contributor

I have received notice from paypal that they were unable to contact the seller and I will be refunded the amount.  I haven't seen the refund yet, but it does take a bit of time and I am happy enough to get the money back, thank you very much.    I used CC and not paypal to pay, but, paypal processed the payment.   You could also dispute this with the CC company.  They are pretty good with stuff like this.   

I am not sure if Paypal is still processing payments to these scammers, and FB should really do something about the ads. I still get emails from the company suggesting that I purchase more quilts and they are even on sale.  Scammers never give up apparently.  unsubscribing does not work....just feed them into the junk mail, I guess.  

Login to Me Too

Donkey8
New Community Member

They got me too. Worst part is this was a gift for someone that I really wanted! Did anyone get any recourse with refund using their paypal and bank account? I wish I could just dispute on my CC. Boo Facebook for not catching this sooner.

Login to Me Too

Cbusse
Contributor
Contributor
So I ordered on 11/16 never heard anything after the confirmation. I actually ordered 2 different quilts the same day the other one I ordered I asked for a refund for immediately as I found one I liked better. I received a confirmation email and also keep getting offers via email from ameila quilts. Never received a tracking number or shipping confirmation. Attempted to contact no response put in a claim through pay pal and a few days later pay pal received a tracking DHL number and so did I. The DHL number was generated on 12/7 the package still has not been received by DHL I sat on hold for a long time to see if they actually had it. I updated pay pal of this and still have no responses.
Login to Me Too

GraniteGargoyle
Contributor
Contributor

Just filed a complaint myself. Ordered on November 24th, received an email on December 8th saying it was ready to be shipped. Nothing since, so I started doing some searching, which brought me here. No sign of a legit website for the company or anything. I would have to say to warn people from ordering from them.

Login to Me Too

Vickie55
Contributor
Contributor

They are in China. 

Login to Me Too

Vickie55
Contributor
Contributor

It took several days to get to DHL. You will have to go in and upload the tracking. 

Login to Me Too

Cbusse
Contributor
Contributor
Have you actually received a quilt?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.