cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quilt purchase

Re: Quilt purchase

Same here. Keep getting robo emails even called them a scam company & they replied they are just busy with orders. Just got email today name changed to Sixtynine Block showing a discount promo for the quilts but when you click to purchase it takes you to Amelia Quilts which is who I ordered from & says oage is unavailable. Its a total scam.
Contributor

I just got the same email.   I knew immediately it was the same company because it was the same exact verbiage in the email as well as the totally **bleep** up English language.

Highlighted
Contributor

I too, was on FB,when they started advertising. I thought they were a good company,but now I have found out they are a 100%,rip-off bunch of thieves that seem to enjoy stealing a persons money and having the routing on their tracers bouncing off every IP,URL, and telephone booth (if there are any of those left) I placed an order,,then found out they were crooks when I went to scam alert.com...I wonder why FB  allows very  low screening of vendors on their sites,they should be made to reimburse all of us. I filed with credit card, pay-pal, and FB. Of course FB is not held responsible for anything. You would think they would put a scam alert up on this group. I have gotten tracking numbers for shipment, no good..They can send me ads to buy more stuff, I feel  so stupid  and dam mad at the same time. I will never buy anything from a vendor on Face Book . 

Contributor

BBB has had several complaints and cannot find this business. Check what to do on the BBB website.

Contributor

I also purchased a quilt for a Christmas gift and used my debit card. My bank statement is saying it went through PayPal and I haven't used PayPal in years and couldn't get into my own PayPal account.
Contributor

I have received notice from paypal that they were unable to contact the seller and I will be refunded the amount.  I haven't seen the refund yet, but it does take a bit of time and I am happy enough to get the money back, thank you very much.    I used CC and not paypal to pay, but, paypal processed the payment.   You could also dispute this with the CC company.  They are pretty good with stuff like this.   

I am not sure if Paypal is still processing payments to these scammers, and FB should really do something about the ads. I still get emails from the company suggesting that I purchase more quilts and they are even on sale.  Scammers never give up apparently.  unsubscribing does not work....just feed them into the junk mail, I guess.  

New Community Member

They got me too. Worst part is this was a gift for someone that I really wanted! Did anyone get any recourse with refund using their paypal and bank account? I wish I could just dispute on my CC. Boo Facebook for not catching this sooner.

Contributor

So I ordered on 11/16 never heard anything after the confirmation. I actually ordered 2 different quilts the same day the other one I ordered I asked for a refund for immediately as I found one I liked better. I received a confirmation email and also keep getting offers via email from ameila quilts. Never received a tracking number or shipping confirmation. Attempted to contact no response put in a claim through pay pal and a few days later pay pal received a tracking DHL number and so did I. The DHL number was generated on 12/7 the package still has not been received by DHL I sat on hold for a long time to see if they actually had it. I updated pay pal of this and still have no responses.
Contributor

Just filed a complaint myself. Ordered on November 24th, received an email on December 8th saying it was ready to be shipped. Nothing since, so I started doing some searching, which brought me here. No sign of a legit website for the company or anything. I would have to say to warn people from ordering from them.

Contributor

They are in China.