Quilt purchase

Vickie55
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone purchased from Amelia quilts off of Facebook?  Or Emma Cotton?  I purchased a quilt for a Christmas gift and paid through PayPal. Now I’m Seeing people commenting fraud alert. It invoiced through Printabel Company Ltd. 

Login to Me Too
402 REPLIES 402

Anomaly
Contributor
Contributor

What I got both times:

"

Your request (56109) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff in the next 24 business hours.
Our office hours are 8am - 6pm ICT, Monday - Friday.

To add additional comments, reply to this email."

AND no response at all since then. I get to call Paypal, despite my being Deaf, and talk to them... instead of resolving it through email, like I expected. 

Login to Me Too

Mango2
Contributor
Contributor

I also got that email.  Their 24 hours were up two weeks ago.  I do get email from them with more offers though.   They would like to sell me more quilts!  There are numerous ads on Facebook for similar products from various companies.  If you see such an ad, do not purchase or share....note the scam in comments to warn others.  That’s about all you can do.  I hope PayPal resolves this issue in a timely manner and does not process payments to these companies.  

Login to Me Too

Mango2
Contributor
Contributor

I also got that email.  Their 24 hours were up two weeks ago.  I do get email from them with more offers though.   They would like to sell me more quilts!  There are numerous ads on Facebook for similar products from various companies.  If you see such an ad, do not purchase or share....note the scam in comments to warn others.  That’s about all you can do.  I hope PayPal resolves this issue in a timely manner and does not process payments to these companies.  

Login to Me Too

Justmad
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone gotten a response from PayPal?
Login to Me Too

Anomaly
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal denied my dispute. 

I now have to call them, at their request.

I have emailed the "quilting company" four times now and kept getting the robo-emails... with no reponse in 24 hours, like promised.

Login to Me Too

Justmad
Contributor
Contributor
Seriously, PayPal is denying the refund? That won't do!!!
Login to Me Too

Beckydlany
Contributor
Contributor
They closed my dispute and will not refund 49.91. They lie and their policies are a scam.
Login to Me Too

Beckydlany
Contributor
Contributor
This is a scam company. Paypal won’t refund me and closed my dispute. They are enabling the fraud by sending me a phony tracking number. Paypal has the worst customer service.
Login to Me Too

wolfman6
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal's entire dispute claim system is automated. No human being looks at these disputes. If it doesn't follow the rules they have set up, your case is denied. What that means is the seller only has to send a reply - it does not matter what they reply, only that they reply and then you are denied. My case does not even show any replies and I was denied. You call customer service, you get India or Mexico. Ask for a supervisor and they just transfer you to another agent in the room. I got one to admit that there are no supervisors. They are not allowed to give out any phone numbers to headquarters - actually what they say is that headquarters does not have phones! Can you believe that!

I set up a dispute through my bank. These **bleep**ers at Paypal are not getting away with this **bleep**. They have a guarantee policy, then they are goddamn going to follow it. Yes, they enable the fraud. And they don't give a **bleep**. Another company that has gotten too big for it's britches and doesn't give a **bleep** about their customers. I'm done with Paypal after this. If I buy anything, I will find another service to pay for the items.

Login to Me Too

MontanaMom
Contributor
Contributor

I would love to be done with PayPal as well but I don't know which one would be better.  If anyone here could put ideas out there for those of us that have gone through h*ll and got nowhere.  Love alternatives if there are any out there.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.