Quilt purchase

Vickie55
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone purchased from Amelia quilts off of Facebook?  Or Emma Cotton?  I purchased a quilt for a Christmas gift and paid through PayPal. Now I’m Seeing people commenting fraud alert. It invoiced through Printabel Company Ltd. 

Login to Me Too
402 REPLIES 402

Minnie0627
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased two quilts in November ecrafta quilts! Received an email processing three weeks ago. Had not had a response back! They keep popping up on FB with different names but same quilts!!! Looks like a scam! Disputing with paypal! This makes me so angry!
Login to Me Too

SsFranklin55333
Contributor
Contributor
Any luck dealing with PayPal?
Login to Me Too

Alicemcdowell
Pay pal says they have no record of my purchase with this company
Login to Me Too

Justmad
Contributor
Contributor
Do you have the proof? The notification that is in your PayPal account? That's crazy!!
Login to Me Too

Jodi1008
Contributor
Contributor
Do I have the proof? It seems like you don’t believe me. If I could send a screen shot of my account I would. I did receive a credit for it.
Login to Me Too

Jodi1008
Contributor
Contributor
Please disregard that response. I see that was for someone else.
Login to Me Too

tonyp828
Contributor
Contributor

I received the same response from PayPal and the company is still sending information in PayPal's name - I would think Paypal would want to stop someone fraudulently posing as them - but i cant get anyone to take the dispute

Login to Me Too

Minnie0627
Contributor
Contributor
Yay!!! I received my refund back to my CC from paypal today!!! Thankyou Lesson learned: no more FB purchases! Thankyou paypal
Login to Me Too

NMPonygirl
Contributor
Contributor

I've received 2 of the 3 I ordered. They do indeed come from China and they are pieces of crap. Look like pixelated photos, poorly sewn, maybe good for a cat blanket or disposable travel blanket. These people are the scum of the earth. First and last Fakebook purchase. 

Login to Me Too

OberV
Contributor
Contributor

I finally received my refund from PayPal! I sincerely hope everyone who filed for one gets theirs soon! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.