Quilt purchase

Vickie55
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone purchased from Amelia quilts off of Facebook?  Or Emma Cotton?  I purchased a quilt for a Christmas gift and paid through PayPal. Now I’m Seeing people commenting fraud alert. It invoiced through Printabel Company Ltd. 

Login to Me Too
402 REPLIES 402

Justmad
Contributor
Contributor
I don't understand that with so many claims and alerts that PayPal doesn't do refund quicker. Our money was TAKEN immediately. Why not our refund done at least in a timely manner. So frustrated!!!
Login to Me Too

Mango2
Contributor
Contributor

The address of this company is fraudulent.  I think the webpage has been taken down as well.  there is another one, I think Ricky's quilts as well....seems to be a common scam and I trust Paypal will retrieve the money.  I have made a complaint and they are looking into it.     

Login to Me Too

Justmad
Contributor
Contributor
Also company STARIPY.....on Facebook with same quilts,,
Login to Me Too

JJakeway80
Contributor
Contributor

Same here.  I've tried to report the ads to facebook, as they come up DOZENS of times on my timeline, all from "different companies". Facebook won't do anything about them though. 

Login to Me Too

Justmad
Contributor
Contributor
I got a email rejection stating not accepting emails from me.
Login to Me Too

MontanaMom
Contributor
Contributor

How do we report the ads to FB?

Login to Me Too

Justmad
Contributor
Contributor
They are back on line. Just got email from Amelia quilt.
Login to Me Too

nan65
Contributor
Contributor
I also found that they are back up. I got a canned response from Ecrafta that they are reviewing my request
Login to Me Too

Anomaly
Contributor
Contributor
Got two canned replies when I emailed them, from two different email addresses.... And no responses.
Login to Me Too

Overton1980
Contributor
Contributor
Just wondering what their reply was. I ordered 3 from them and can't reach
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.