Did you mean: 

Quilt purchase

Contributor

Re: Quilt purchase

In dispute for 30 days while they investigate
Tags (1)
Contributor

Don’t hold your breath. They closed mine 12/3 with no reason. Refused refund. Never rec’d. I called, they promised an investigation. Never happened. Paypal enabled this scam.
Tags (1)
Contributor

I am having the same issue. PayPal still has their PayPal account saying I need to contact them first!! 😡
New Community Member

I purchased 2 quilts back in November. I don’t remember the name of the company but Printabel showed up on my PayPal statement. I was promised a delivery by Christmas but they didn’t arrive till January 14th. I am extremely disappointed with both quilts. I ordered Queen size (I got regular) the website showed beautiful handmade piece quilts (I got 2 very thin quilts because no batting was between the top and bottom). The top wasn’t pieces sewn together to make a design (it was a large picture out of focus on fabric)Needles to say I will never order another quilt online.
Contributor

The quilts were a big scam. I never rec’d one but Paypal closed my dispute and refuses a refund. They are enabling these scam companies as they are making a fortune.
Tags (1)
Contributor

Frauds (all):

PRINTABEL COMPANY LIMITED

Amelia Quilts

Ecrafta

SixtyNine Block

Emmacotton

...?

I NEVER RECEIVED THE MERCHANDISE ORDERED AND PAID FOR.

I WAS STRUNG ALONG WITH EMAILS SAYING THE PURCHASE WAS READY FOR SHIPPING/SHIPPING TRACKING NUMBER COMING SOON, BOGUS SHIPPING TRACKING NUMBER PROVIDED AFTER I CONTACTED THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE VIA EMAIL.

I WAS PROVIDED A BOGUS DHL SHIPPING NUMBER.

Now 60 days post payment, I am trying to get refund through PayPal claim or my bank. 

If you have recently ordered through these companies, cancel your order immediately for refund!

Contributor

Printable Company LTD is a scam based in China, if you order from them you will be charged but never receive what you ordered.   I had ordered a quilt in Nov. 2018 and as of the end of Jan. 2019 had received nothing but a phony DHL shipping number.  I filed a complaint with pay pal and have received a credit to my account.  According to pay pal Printable Company never responded to attempts to contact them.  Hopefully Pay Pal will black list these people.  These people do business under various names that all sell quilts, my advice is not to order any quilts from online unless it is an American company that you can verify.

I also ordered a quilt from Printable Company Ltd on 12/04/2018... today is 02/15/2019... and it says the order was confirmed, but I can’t find contact info for them! Are they a fraud? Did you ever receive your quilts?
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributor

On 11/16, I purchased 3 quilts from Emma Cotton (Ecrafta, Printabel Company Limited, whatever).  Then I started seeing on Facebook that it is a scam.  I also tried their website/s.  DO NOT EXIST.  I was able to email Printabel Company Limited today via their email address in PayPal.  I have asked for status of my order.  I also opened a complaint via PayPay's Resolution Center.  Now waiting to see if Printabel responds.  I am so upset.

Contributor

Same here!