Quilt - being shipped

abadgley
Contributor
Contributor

I finally got an email stating the quilt was being shipped and it had a tracking number. When I went to the website and tried the tracking number, it said no information was available. It was through DHL Global Mail. Anyone have this happen, also?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kitkat57
Contributor
Contributor

@abadgley wrote:

I finally got an email stating the quilt was being shipped and it had a tracking number. When I went to the website and tried the tracking number, it said no information was available. It was through DHL Global Mail. Anyone have this happen, also?

I think it really is being shipped.  My shipping date was 1/4/19.  The company had to go into PayPal to enter the shipping date & tracking number.  With DHL it's not unusual for the tracking # to not connect with anything while still in China.  Usually the DHL global mail gets handed off to USPS and a cross tracking # will be issued.  If I had known this was coming from China, I wouldn't have ordered it.  The original website gave an address in Oregon.  I think it is a company doing business in Oregon & ordering the merchandise from China.  Now with the US government shutdown, who knows how long it will remain in customs.

Login to Me Too

tompdx
New Community Member

I just received my quilt today.  I ordered it online on Nov 21st.  Like everyone else, I got an update email in mid-December with what appeared to be a bogus DHL tracking number.  I also received an order number, which also appeared to be bogus as when entered it on the Amelia Quilts website, came back as "no such order".   Yesterday, I finally disputed the charge for my quilt (a dachshund quilt for $49.91) with my credit card company.  Naturally, today the quilt arrived via DHL and UPS and USPS.  It is a nice small (40"x 40") quilt, good quality, just as I expected.  So, unexpectedly, all is good with the order. Am cancelling my dispute.  Hope everyone else receives their quilts soon.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.