Questions about Account Limitation

Arjun0124
New Community Member
Okay, so I’ve only started selling on eBay and I’m very new at selling and using PayPal in general. After maybe 1 or 2 weeks of using PayPal I checked my PayPal app and noticed that my account was limited due to sudden changes in my account I believe and asked for identification which I provided like my ID, and proof of fulfillment seems automatically ticked and also for information that I felt I did not have like asking for a specific transaction, like a receipt or something for a particular transaction so I only sent them screenshots of that sold item on eBay that shows it was sold, not the invoice which I just realized comes on a certain day on EBay and I feel paypal is not going to accept them. I have money on this Paypal and I fear I won’t be able to get my money. I’m so confused. Can anyone help me on this? Will my account be restored? Can I send in more information if they feel the one’s I sent are insufficient? I feel like PayPal did not explain too well what they wanted for new users. I am only trying to make a few bucks online as I do not have a job at the moment and PayPal does this.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.