Question

AmyF1
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone else had trouble with getting a delivery from SWELL ECOMM ENTERPRISES LIMITED

Login to Me Too
57 REPLIES 57

Murphandme
New Community Member

Me too did you finally receive product?

Login to Me Too

lbuhrich
Contributor
Contributor

I have not received the goods I paid for on 11/09/2018 from swell enterprises ecomm ltd via PayPal

What can I do to retrieve my money 

purchase details are Mindinsole  $71.99 USD  

Transaction ID 2UJ04958SK4442940

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lbuhrich

Did you actually read my post just above yours?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AmyF1
Contributor
Contributor

I am sorry that I read your comments after I had posted.  I will not buy anymore from PayPal because they don't stand behind and monitor venders.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AmyF1

Of course they don't monitor vendors, they are a payment processor and give you 'some' buyer protection.

The idea is for YOU to read up on what coverage that buyer protection gives you and then risk assess your own transactions.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mespkout
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, right off the line! Wish I would research a bit more beforehand- but that's my issue! Initially attempted via PayPal acct. Said declined, went back same thing, then soon realized, not one but two charges were paid!! WHAT! Then wondered about the seller-- well between this forum and RipOff Report, like hundreds of consumers have issues, mostly fraudulent, shady,scam related. You people understand, so on day one of my cancellation and required PayPal method for justice, I see some who state the unfortunate lack of resolve yet accomplished by our provider of support and help when these issues are encountered! And why with the issues I have viewed that we not be more protected from such practices that SWELL ECOMM are guilty that PayPal have a preventative flag for its patrons to utilize prior to needing the existing method to solve or not its customers issues! Pro active beats Post maybe!
Login to Me Too

ODAdam
Contributor
Contributor

Sounds like they're just collecting money and not paying.  I received an email confirming my purchase from Pay Pal, but nothing from Swell.  Sent emails with no success, so I just filed a complain as no info and no product.  Avoid these guys like the plague.

Login to Me Too

ODAdam
Contributor
Contributor
I’ll be darned. They a actually sent my soles. So while I got the product I’m just floored their terrible customer service and will never buy another product from this company .
Login to Me Too

Brandywinecolby
Contributor
Contributor

Yes and hears the **bleep** phone number to call them make sure you record it and play it for pay pal .ok ..<removed>

Login to Me Too

Brandywinecolby
Contributor
Contributor

<removed> this phone number to the scams artist company called sweells entertainment ecomm.live wire devices they sell are crap and thats if u ever get anything at all

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.