Question to the Community about PayPal Account Limitations

PokeUniverse
Contributor
Contributor

Hey PayPal Community!

I am a YouTuber,  And I will be running a Minecraft Server soon which would become popular, I am expecting 100k+ people playing on it, Which could be around 1 million dollars in payments in my PayPal later on.

Now I would like to hear advice Since I am just starting right now. I had 3 questions.

One of them is, how would I get rid of the limitation of receiving 2500$ per year.

Two is, What would happen if I reached my limit of the amount? Will, I will still be able to receive payments or is my PayPal just frozen and my customers won't be able to send money anymore.

Three, Do you have any advice more before I start using PayPal as a business for my Minecraft server. ( I like to hear things where I should prepare for, and what is needed to make to use of PayPal)

Greetings,

PokeUniverse

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

LiamCaleb1528
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @PokeUniverse 

I hope all is well. First, I must say, thank you for taking time to use the community forum to be heard as our phone lines are currently closed due to the pandemic coronavirus (covid-19) emergency. I managed to provide you a link where you can check for the information regarding about account limitations for your PayPal account:

https://www.paypal.com/ph/smarthelp/article/why-is-my-paypal-account-limited-faq1758?app=searchAutoC...

Hope this will help you, stay safe now and God Bless!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.