Question about returns

Istherehope
Contributor
Contributor

Hi has anyone had a problem with 

CONTEXTLOGIC AUSTRALIA PTY LTD

? I sent a parcel back to them in Sydney which was given to me by PayPal  and if so how do I report it ? and it was returned as could not be delivered because the building was under construction ???? I have sent paypal all the information of this and they have now closed my case because they say I did not provide the tracking number of my returned item I HAVE sent them photo's of everything they asked for before Christmas more than once I am wondering if CONTEXTLOGIC AUSTRALIA PTY LTD  is a scam address  in Australia ? 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Istherehope 

Another of these???

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Binson
Contributor
Contributor

I have had a similar issue with Contextlogic Australia Pty. Ltd and PayPal Australia. I was given until 9 Jan. 2021 to provide tracking details. I actually sent through my tracking details on 30 Dec. 2020. I received an email on 7 Jan. 2021 closing my case for failing to provide tracking details (interesting timeline). Upon contacting PayPal to remind them of their "thank you" email for me providing tracking details I was then informed that the case was closed because I had made an error with the address and the parcel couldn't be delivered! How did PayPal know that? I called Australia Post and PayPal was correct. The parcel was undelivered because of the wrong address. I see that others on here (ianf1969) have also been rejected after using the PayPal provided wrong address to return faulty product to Contextlogic, which seemingly is a parent company of Wish. PayPal must re-open all of these cases.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.