Question - I filed a case

Someonefromcro
Contributor
Contributor

Hello 🙂

i filed a case against seller bcz i didn’t get the item. In deadline given by paypal they delivered tracking number and updated status shipped by FedEx. Today item with that tracking number arrived at customs clearance. When i contacted them they gave me all documents regarding that package and it turned out that package has nOthin to do with my name and my Real order. Obv i was scammed. As i alr filed a case against seller bcz i was suspicious, my question is how can i deliver more documents to paypal so they solve case in my favour and i get my money back? 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Someonefromcro 

You can log in to your PayPal account and click on the bell icon, then click on Inbox:

You can go to your messages and begin a new message. Choose the right categories for the query and click to continue. The contact form that comes up will have the option below it to attach files.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Someonefromcro 

You can log in to your PayPal account and click on the bell icon, then click on Inbox:

You can go to your messages and begin a new message. Choose the right categories for the query and click to continue. The contact form that comes up will have the option below it to attach files.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.