QUESTIONABLE MANOR

Iamsketti
New Community Member
Paypal has my account in a complete lockdown, meaning that I am no longer allowed to use paypal because as the message states "i have been using paypal in a questionable manor" i dont know how ive used it in a questionable manor but i cant even get anyone that works for paypal on the phone due to the covid-19 pandemic, cant get any kind of answer via email all i get is more questions or a message telling me what i already know (i am no longer allowed to use paypal), so now apparently the only available option is to just wait 6 MONTHS for me to get some email with instructions on how to get my remaining funds witch where provided to me by the Texas Unemployment Covid-19 payments. So just like that.....i cant have the money i needed to provide to LIVE for again...6 MONTHS. ..good thing i was able to make it to the next payment date and send my money thru a different money service (witch i will forever recommend doing)
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.