Puwei Clothing Co. is a FRAUDULENT company‼️

Spyderdiaz

So I opened up a case against Puwei Clothing Co. and PayPal says I can get a full refund if I mail to the address below... is it me or there’s something wrong with how PayPal resolves my case? I have to pay to ship the item back to China and I paid to get it shipped to me too...also the crap they sent me is not what I purchased so they are gaming the system and know this will happen and get to keep your $ because on top of that I have NO FREAKIN idea what address i need to send it to because it’s written in Chinese letters and from reading other post if they claim not having received it I get no money back. SHAMEFUL that PayPal has not blocked this company yet and the only reason I can think of is because PayPal makes $ on these purchases that we are making to this fraudulent company. Message to PayPal please stand by your customers and your name and do the right thing by us.

Login to Me Too
41 REPLIES 41

Becklina

Puwei sucks big time!  I placed an order on Nov. 8th, 2020 in the evening.  I had a bad feeling about it and cancelled the order the very next morning, Nov. 9th.  Order had obviously not been processed yet.  I finally had to go to the "Resolution Centre" and write it all up.  I never heard back other than that it was being reviewed.  Around the beginning of Dec., I rec'd an email saying my purchase had been ceased by Canada Customs.  ?????????  I wrote paypal back a few times explaining I felt it was fraud and wanted a refund.  My so called beautiful Black Santa with Xmas tree, all lit up, arrived at my friend's house in Windsor, Ontario just yesterday, Jan. 18th, after being ordered Nov. 8th.  Omg.  It was shocking what was sent.  Firstly, I warned my friends that a pkg would probably arrive, let me know when and what it looked like.  It was disgusting.  Something out of a horror movie.  Stood about 2ft tall, plastic, old white man, bald with long plastic arms and hands, nothing close to a "Santa" with a plastic tree with white plastic feathers???  Something you might buy at a Dollar Store as a joke.  This was $60.00 US dollars????????  I am demanding a refund!!!!!!!!  Thank God I had sent my friends another Xmas present as I would be so embarrassed if this is what I sent them a month late.

Login to Me Too

Just_Jillians
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me. Grrrr
I should have known that it was a scam.
Login to Me Too

Pollyanne
Contributor
Contributor

This is ridiculous! I want my $33.33 back. PayPal you suck for allowing this company to keep doing this. You , like many others are out to **bleep** your clients, especially when you know the company is fraudulent! Polly <removed>

Login to Me Too

Just_Jillians
Contributor
Contributor
Shut puwei down!
Login to Me Too

mxdorazio
Contributor
Contributor

Wish I did my research a little better. Yup they bait and switched me. Got the product 2 months after I paid for it. Filed a claim with Paypal to go after seller because he wouldn't reply to me then I read all these reviews. Ordered a product and got a knock off piece of junk for way to much money. I updated the Paypal claim I had so lets see what they do. There is a NY address on the package but who knows what will actually happen if I return it.

Login to Me Too

Temp20210302e
Contributor
Contributor

Don't expect help from paypal.  They did not help me with this so called company at all. . .and Paypal still has no process in place to flag it for customers who submit a request for payment to purchase something even after all of the disputes filed.  I don't  know if I'm more disappointed with Paypal or angry with the bogus company!

Login to Me Too

everythingyoli
New Community Member
Welp! Add me to the list. After 40 days I finally received my order and although I only paid $37.00 I received total junk. Working on a refund from PayPal but not holding my breath.
Login to Me Too

Debsann

I ordered chair covers....Puwei sent something that looked completely different.  They did not respond to emails, lengthy delivery...and then I pay to ship it back to an address that the USPS states is not valid.  

Steer Clear!

Login to Me Too

Emilykeat
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem! Ordered mechanical wings and got cheap knock off plastic wings. PayPal are refusing to help me or refund any money. I've emailed several times and opened a case and put in a complaint to PayPal, but they seem to be ignoring me. I can't believe theure being allowed to get away with it. Really disappointed in paypal for this.
Login to Me Too

cfpena2002

I had this problem also and Master Card is not helping me

They never sent confirmation email and the products when they came they were packed in a bag all broken and cracked with no invoice.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.