Puwei Clothing Co. is a FRAUDULENT company‼️

Spyderdiaz

So I opened up a case against Puwei Clothing Co. and PayPal says I can get a full refund if I mail to the address below... is it me or there’s something wrong with how PayPal resolves my case? I have to pay to ship the item back to China and I paid to get it shipped to me too...also the crap they sent me is not what I purchased so they are gaming the system and know this will happen and get to keep your $ because on top of that I have NO FREAKIN idea what address i need to send it to because it’s written in Chinese letters and from reading other post if they claim not having received it I get no money back. SHAMEFUL that PayPal has not blocked this company yet and the only reason I can think of is because PayPal makes $ on these purchases that we are making to this fraudulent company. Message to PayPal please stand by your customers and your name and do the right thing by us.

Login to Me Too
41 REPLIES 41

kingsvilledave
New Community Member

My experience is the same...ad on Facebook...took weeks to receive...sent several emails of inquiry...Tian replies back to be patient...sends fraudulent tracking number but no shipping company name...then sends name of 17track.net which has no record of the package...then the package arrives and it is nothing close to what was advertised...I ordered 3 floating water mats and I received 1 6 foot by 8 foot black piece of packing foam...rip off yes but as I investigated after the fact I found multiple people scammed the same way yet there are few avenues of redress possible...why does Facebook not take steps to intervene and why does Paypal not refuse payment to these known scammers ?

Login to Me Too

Vanjulame
New Community Member
I just received my water mat after the second time trying to get any confirmation on postage from the company. It's black foam and torn. Very disappointed.
Login to Me Too

Colleenscutn77
Contributor
Contributor
That’s what I ordered too! Thank Gid just one! Went through same **bleep** **bleep** u! Just filed a dispute! Hope I get somewhere!
Login to Me Too

jonrox

Good luck, I have been trying to get my refund from a August order and why Facebook and PayPal don't take action is beyond me.

Login to Me Too

Bubacole
I too have ordered face masks and now been waiting weeks for it. Today tried sending them an email. Nothing comes up. Tried the Web site. Again nothing comes up.
Login to Me Too

Temp20210221b
Same for me. Ordered face masks and sent them emails with no replies.
Login to Me Too

sasha12489
New Community Member
So bottom line how do I get my money back
Login to Me Too

Evaughn1968
So basically there’s no way to get your money back, right?
Login to Me Too

cfpena2002

Mastercard wants proof of the purchase. I only have paypal proof. I sent these F'n idiots a email and it came back returned. Will keep you posted. I uploaded the email copy in english and chinese along with all these bad reviews about the company.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.