Puwei Clothing Co., Ltd

Totllux
Contributor
Contributor

I purchase a INVICTA watch from this company over a month ago not knowing it was based out of china. My watched showed up cheap looking, damaged and defective. I attempted to reach the supplier with no communication back until had to reach out to Paypal for a refund, in which I finally got a email from supplier on my product, which explained numerous of times and with attachment picture of watch requesting a refund and return of product! After 3weeks of back and forth with no resolution and poorly customer service, they asking me to return product out of pocket instead of sending a return label for refund! Totally unacceptable in my book and no courtesy at all!

Login to Me Too
109 REPLIES 109

Dryburn
Contributor
Contributor
Yes this company said if i send them all back to China( which will take months they said) they may give me compensation. Not sure i should give up with this?! Lessons learned!
Login to Me Too

lisawadelambert
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the adult size angel wings for $42.99 I still have not received my package and I put it over into a dispute with PayPal and they're saying that they were delivered to me and I still have not received them PayPal has not responded back to me I'm refunding me my 4299 and I'm not happy yet because I should not have to wait
Login to Me Too

Sabbikat
Contributor
Contributor

same thing in dispute now i have no problem sending them back but not on my dime cost me $76 something Canadian for these wings and will cost $71.89 to ship back to china when on the site before they removed it after taking my funds said they had a US and Canadian wearhouse. that will teach me for ordering off a Facebook ad. 

Login to Me Too

ytaylor
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal needs to block this company! I ordered the leaf fence. Spent $123+ , never received item, reported it to Paypal in a dispute, it took over a month to get an email saying it was resolved as the company sent tracking information stating that my order was delivered! I have not received the order and I have never had any issue with any package I've ordered from any company and someone is always at my home. The company still has not contacted me or sent me any information regarding my order. This company is a scam and should be shut down!

Login to Me Too

cearbear
Contributor
Contributor

what are you going to do about this paypal?

Login to Me Too

Kasey092007
Contributor
Contributor
I agree I think PayPal should block these people from using them. I got a package and all the contents weren't there and because they had a tracking number PayPal let them win their case. I agreed that I got a package but I didn't get everything that I ordered. But that didn't matter so I think they should be blocked because they are ripping people off and they're just scammers people beware do not order from this company.
Login to Me Too

Keummer1
Contributor
Contributor
This is an awful company! If they are a company at all and PayPal should not service them because it's starting to make PayPal not to be as respectable as they once were knowing that they are getting as many complaints from this company and nothing is being done about it! I didn't know that the product was coming from China either.
Login to Me Too

Nikkikeng159
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal really don't care. I've sent them links to these messages and they still won't investigate the seller. I purchased 2 watches, PayPal refunded one but not the other. Try speaking to an operator on the phone... Nightmare.
Login to Me Too

FightScammers
Contributor
Contributor

This company advertised a spiderman  scooter with a kid holding a remote controller portraying that it was controlled by a remote controller device. I then became suspicous and asked if it was remote controlled - after i paid for it.  No it's not and they told me to dispute it.  I still haven't received the fake product and will fight for a complete refund.  This company should be blocked by paypal for fraud and misrepresentation

Login to Me Too

FightScammers
Contributor
Contributor
Update. I received a smashed package with a scooter toy that looked nothing like Spiderman. The toy did not perform as advertised either. I paid nearly 30 dollars for a 5 dollar. piece of junk my 5 year old was disappointed. Liars and thieves
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.