Puwei Clothing Co., Ltd

Totllux
Contributor
Contributor

I purchase a INVICTA watch from this company over a month ago not knowing it was based out of china. My watched showed up cheap looking, damaged and defective. I attempted to reach the supplier with no communication back until had to reach out to Paypal for a refund, in which I finally got a email from supplier on my product, which explained numerous of times and with attachment picture of watch requesting a refund and return of product! After 3weeks of back and forth with no resolution and poorly customer service, they asking me to return product out of pocket instead of sending a return label for refund! Totally unacceptable in my book and no courtesy at all!

Login to Me Too
109 REPLIES 109

Kwilholt1
New Community Member
I’m August I purchased a watermat for our pool and the lake... it’s October and haven’t received the product yet! Reading these comments it doesn’t sound like I will get the product or a refund!
Login to Me Too

I bought adult angel wings and they sent me child size wings on one solid piece of cardboard that doesnt even open to be wearable. $56 later and PayPal refusing to cover the claim and help me get a refund because Puwei responded to the claim with a tracking number even thought what I bought isnt what I got. and I never was notified so the claim didnt get escalated and is now closed😡😡😡
Login to Me Too

Degreve1
Contributor
Contributor
I’m fighting this right now. They told me to send them back. To an address in China. So the cost will be more than half of what I spent and the address is undeliverable.
Login to Me Too

Audreysmagic
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same thing! The “deluxe” wings are a bunch of feathers glued to cardboard. They also wait until the last possible day to respond to the claims, it seems.
Login to Me Too

buyerseller55
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the expandable Faux Privacy Fence from this company.  The photos of the fence in their advertising have no resemblence to the product that arrived almost two months later.  The top photo is the actual product received while the bottom two photos are what is advertised.  This is a complete scam and I have already contacted and PayPal to request a full refund.  fraud3.jpgfraud2.jpgfraud.jpg

Login to Me Too

RippedoffbyCo
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the same fence and asked for a cancellation and a refund a week later, while ordering the legitimate item from HomeDepot.  Puwei ignored my request for cancellation and refund.  I received the Home Depot order a week later. 2 months later I received the same item in your picture, which in no way resembles the quality I received from HomeDepot.  Both Puwei and HomeDepot used the same advertising video, but the item from Puwei was not even close to the quality of the HomeDepot item.  Paypal won't issue a refund because I eventually received the item.  THAT WAS NOT THE ITEM I ORDERED.

Login to Me Too

Dryburn
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered faux trellis fencing, Five trellis with attached leaves, when it came in a small parcel my heart sank. it was not what i ordered and the size was incorrect. the leaves were cable tied on with the green ties sticking up all over.  i only realised this company was from China after i placed my order under a different name, then a confirmation came through from China. This is fraud, absolutely. i have emailed them numerous times, now i have esculated a complaint to paypal, hoping to get a full refund. this company can not carry on.

Login to Me Too

MarkWallace
Also ordered the faux fencing screens, scammed! Thanks PayPal & Facebook lesson learned the hard way... Never again!
Login to Me Too

Keummer1
Contributor
Contributor
This is the same thing that happened to me and PayPal will not refund my money and this is clearly a SCAM!!! WHAT can be done? I am out of $139.60
Login to Me Too

Pir8te
New Community Member
PayPal alllow fraud and false advertising by allowing them to participate in our he network I got scammed by Puwei. And when I complained they offered a refund if o shipped it back to China at my expense This company should be banned.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.