Puwei Clothing Co., Ltd

Totllux
Contributor
Contributor

I purchase a INVICTA watch from this company over a month ago not knowing it was based out of china. My watched showed up cheap looking, damaged and defective. I attempted to reach the supplier with no communication back until had to reach out to Paypal for a refund, in which I finally got a email from supplier on my product, which explained numerous of times and with attachment picture of watch requesting a refund and return of product! After 3weeks of back and forth with no resolution and poorly customer service, they asking me to return product out of pocket instead of sending a return label for refund! Totally unacceptable in my book and no courtesy at all!

Login to Me Too
109 REPLIES 109

AceWaldor
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered my wings from them on 9/16/20 and 3 weeks later still don't have them.  For a "company" that supposedly has manufacturing locations in the US and Canada this wings are sure taking a long time to get here.  At this rate I highly doubt that I'll have them in time for Halloween.  So sad that there's so many complains and yet they're still allowed to use PayPal for their business to rip off people.

Login to Me Too

MeMeself
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem. I ordered one month ago a still waiting. No receipt from them. I fear I will loose my money...

Login to Me Too

AceWaldor
Contributor
Contributor

UPDATE:  I've decided to escalate the action with PayPal and Puwei Clothing Co., Ltd.  Since it's obvious that I will not get my wings in time for Halloween.  Hopefully I'll get my money back and that PayPal starts to check just who the companies are that they're accepting payments for and what kind of track record those companies have and the type of quality of the items sold and if they actually match the description.  

Login to Me Too

AceWaldor
Contributor
Contributor

UPDATE 11/1/20

PayPal heard from Puwei Clothing, they said that the "wings" were shipped out 10/21/20 with an expected delievery date in the US of 11/7 - 11/12.  Not even close to when I was suppose to get them.  Plus Puwei waited 46 days from date of order to the so called day of shipping (from 9/16 to the Oct 21) to even bother to ship them.  Plus I told Puwei and PayPal to cancel the order on the 23rd, somehow I have a feeling that the wings weren't shipped as Puwei told PayPal. I have a feeling that this was just a way to "buy" more time.  Puwei never responded to me in any of the two communications that I sent on Oct 10 and the 23rd but they finally responded by 11/1 to PayPal.  Seems odd that Puwei waited to the last possible moment to do anything.pg 4 of puwei and paypal.pngpg 3 of puwei and paypal.pngpg 2 of puwei and paypal.pngpg 1 of puwei and paypal.png

Login to Me Too

Philipci

how you deal with this is don't use paypal anymore

Login to Me Too

AceWaldor
Contributor
Contributor

Philipci, I would disagree, you wouldn't have any protection otherwise and would lose all of your money.

Login to Me Too

Mostlymetoo
I've had similar problems with this company....contacted 3 times via email, still waiting on a reply...ordered slip covers and got them after 2 wks but they were balled up in a plastic bag with no shipping info. They were not what I ordered, and was obviously returned from someone else. PayPal should contact potential customers before paying for items to see if they would consent to order from another country. I have contacted my legal team...
Login to Me Too

Nikkikeng159
Contributor
Contributor
So tell me what other companies we can utilise that are widely accepted? Also how does this help us all get our money back on items not received. How about the people who have received dodgy products, how does this help? How does this help protect future buyers?
Login to Me Too

Puwei
Contributor
Contributor
Waiting for over a month for my swim mat Have not heard a thing from them 75aud down the drain I think
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.