Puwei Clothing Co., Ltd

Totllux
Contributor
Contributor

I purchase a INVICTA watch from this company over a month ago not knowing it was based out of china. My watched showed up cheap looking, damaged and defective. I attempted to reach the supplier with no communication back until had to reach out to Paypal for a refund, in which I finally got a email from supplier on my product, which explained numerous of times and with attachment picture of watch requesting a refund and return of product! After 3weeks of back and forth with no resolution and poorly customer service, they asking me to return product out of pocket instead of sending a return label for refund! Totally unacceptable in my book and no courtesy at all!

Login to Me Too
109 REPLIES 109

TheReboy
New Community Member

Its been three weeks with literally no communication form Puwei and after seeing these posts I am fearful the angel wings I bought are not going to be satisfactory. I am having trouble even finding the company to approach them to cancel the order.

Login to Me Too

Nikkikeng159
Contributor
Contributor
Definitely agree, I'm happy to support you too.
Login to Me Too

I tried this. And by the time I finally got a response I ended up with 6 different emails of who I needed to talk to. When I finally got a response about the cancellations process because my order had yet to ship....they responded to PayPal with a fake tracking number and PayPal closed my dispute and refuses to open it again😡😡😡
Login to Me Too

Nikkikeng159
Contributor
Contributor
Yep, that's exacy what they do. Good luck trying to track anything... Basically Puwei know how to work the system against us and they use Paypal proficiently to rip us off. PayPal are not interested in the scam, I've sent them everything they need... They don't care.
Login to Me Too

buyerseller55
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal refuses to answer any of my concerns regarding Puwei.  Everyone makes money except the PayPal customer. 

Login to Me Too

Rswart
Contributor
Contributor
Same here!
Login to Me Too

Rswart
Contributor
Contributor
Fraudulent company and received no follow through support from PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Nikkikeng159
Contributor
Contributor
They never cancel the order, I asked several times. Tian Xinheng sends an automated message in response, myself and other buyers have compared these replies.
Login to Me Too

Kloiner

I ordered delux large automatic wings for adults and did not received a receipt to confirm order. Only from Paypal.

No answer from Puwei Clothing of more than two emails.

It came a cardboard with a few feathers for children, everywhere is glue all over that. And thats §56!. 

Paypal said, only the return shipping is available to get the money back.

But from Germany, it cost about 43€  and the delivery adress from Puwei isn´t real, I can´t find anything on Google.

It is very sad that a company gets through like this so often! 😞

But it is true from Philipci´s post: Don´t even waste your time.

Please don´t buy anything on advertising on Facebook, Instagram and so on!

That was my last time!

Login to Me Too

Nikkikeng159
Contributor
Contributor

I am compiling all complaints into one document this week. It's difficult for me going back and forth to answer people so please join the Facebook group for a central area for discussion and uploading evidence. I will take screenshots of every complaint listed here, but Facebook will be my main area for correspondence. <removed> Or search Facebook groups: Puwei Clothing and PayPal Class Action

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.