Puwei Clothing Co., Ltd

Totllux
Contributor
Contributor

I purchase a INVICTA watch from this company over a month ago not knowing it was based out of china. My watched showed up cheap looking, damaged and defective. I attempted to reach the supplier with no communication back until had to reach out to Paypal for a refund, in which I finally got a email from supplier on my product, which explained numerous of times and with attachment picture of watch requesting a refund and return of product! After 3weeks of back and forth with no resolution and poorly customer service, they asking me to return product out of pocket instead of sending a return label for refund! Totally unacceptable in my book and no courtesy at all!

Login to Me Too
109 REPLIES 109

Podologia1967
Contributor
Contributor
yam is charging 36.45 and I don't agree thanks
Login to Me Too

tripkennedy
Contributor
Contributor

I never received mine.  Did you find a #?

Login to Me Too

Emmaneary
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered delux large automatic wings. Ended up with ripped cardboard with a few feathers with glue all over cardboard cost $56
Login to Me Too

Mom-mema
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me. I paid over $40 and they were glued on and some of them fell off. This company is the worst!!

Login to Me Too

Degreve1
Contributor
Contributor
Me too. I’m about to fight this to the end
Login to Me Too

dmjk
Contributor
Contributor
Agree, ordered large colourful floating mats for pool and got a rubbish piece of black foam plastic. Not sure where to go with this to get refund. I didn’t get an email confirmation of purchase so was concerned a bit dodgy. Any help appreciated?
Login to Me Too

kendalls
I purchased a floating mat in September got no receipt have never seen it total fraud
Login to Me Too

Suzmac1
Contributor
Contributor
I also purchased this same mat. After a month of the product not being delivery I contacted them. They gave me a shipping tracking number and said it was on its way. The tracking number didn’t exist with the delivery company they sent me. They told me to be patient. After another month I queried the company again. They gave me the same response. I lodged a refund request to PayPal as I realised this company was a scam. PayPal has now ruled in my favour and refunded my money. This company should be banned from doing business through PayPal. I congratulate PayPal on a smooth refund procedure though.
Login to Me Too

Nikkikeng159
Contributor
Contributor

Monday and Wednesday PayPal left me on hold after explaining how many PayPal users have been scammed by Puwei. Both operators didn't care about that, they didn't care when I mentioned they are sponsoring a fraudulent seller. They refused to escalate my call to higher management, they also refused to transfer my call to a representative in Australia. I informed them that the advice and assistance they both offered were scripted and rehearsed solutions, lacking any form of empathy or concern for all of us here on the message board. I've just found some contact details for Aus PayPal so I'll tackle that hurdle tomorrow. If that doesn't help I have government contact details of how to lodge a formal complaint against PayPal. If any of you are on Facebook look for Melinoë <removed>, that's my profile. Send me a message and we'll join forces in this.

Login to Me Too

Nikkikeng159
Contributor
Contributor
Also I have screenshots of those call times where they left me on hold for over an hour and never got back to me either times.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.