Puwei Clothing Co., Ltd

Totllux
Contributor
Contributor

I purchase a INVICTA watch from this company over a month ago not knowing it was based out of china. My watched showed up cheap looking, damaged and defective. I attempted to reach the supplier with no communication back until had to reach out to Paypal for a refund, in which I finally got a email from supplier on my product, which explained numerous of times and with attachment picture of watch requesting a refund and return of product! After 3weeks of back and forth with no resolution and poorly customer service, they asking me to return product out of pocket instead of sending a return label for refund! Totally unacceptable in my book and no courtesy at all!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

BelindaMeiners
Contributor
Contributor
I think that pay pal needs to block this company from their services they are obviously selling false products and are scammers we need to be protected from these type of scammers. I ordered a large set of angel wings I paid them $56 they sent me chicken feathers glued to popsicle stick!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
109 REPLIES 109

Nikkikeng159
Contributor
Contributor

<removed> <removed>Tian <removed> , Puwei, <removed>, these businesses are all linked to Tian <removed> and are all listed as scams or fraudulent. I'm currently fighting 2 cases with this person.

Login to Me Too

Totllux
Contributor
Contributor
Your products are garbage and your customer service sucks!
Login to Me Too

Abby_lynn
Do you have the contact info to fight it. I can’t believe this product that just showed up at my house.
Login to Me Too
Solved

BelindaMeiners
Contributor
Contributor
I think that pay pal needs to block this company from their services they are obviously selling false products and are scammers we need to be protected from these type of scammers. I ordered a large set of angel wings I paid them $56 they sent me chicken feathers glued to popsicle stick!
Login to Me Too

Aud1aud
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered 2 sets of wings one was cloth wings drawn on a second was 3d that haven't come in and now the tian person is MIA
Login to Me Too

Totllux
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, it took him forever to reply to my email until paypal got involved to emailed him...
Login to Me Too

Philipci

Don't even waste your time, paypal won't do anything for you. You will wind up paying for shipping, they will get their pos product back and say never received and you will get nothing back and be out of more $.  My advise is don't buy anything advertised on instagram or facebook, don't use paypal to prurchase.

Login to Me Too

nelly-13
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same thing happen, PalPal got them to agree to take the clippers back with a refund but the shipping back cost more than the product. Shipping is on me. Why should I have to pay shipping when it wasn’t my mistake. It was my mistake to order from them in the first place. The reason I took the chance was because they used PayPal and I thought I would be safe. I thought PayPal would stand behind its users. Don’t count on it. The other thing the company did was to send an address that was undeliverable from the US post office.
Login to Me Too

Darkmistress
Contributor
Contributor

I just got the undeliverable address to return to... any suggestions besides loose $60?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.